Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you bought any pop girl fragrances?

renly0910

Featured Posts

renly0910

I bought these two and the scents were really good. The Billie one is a bit sweet to me because it's a woman type. Have you guys bought any and could you recommend any good one?

818NZS592GL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Profile_pic_final_1_1_2000x_crop_center.

I bought Fame and Ew De Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Yes!

Fancy by Jessica Simpson

M by Mariah Carey

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears

Fantasy Naughty Remix by Britney Spears (a fav of mine, so sad its discontinued)

Ari by Ariana Grande

REM by Ariana Grande

and of course Fame + EDG by Gaga!

Fantasy Naughty Remix and Fancy are my favorites simply for silage and longevity! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD

Eau de Gaga

FAME

ROGUE MAN

Heat

Spice Girls Impulse

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Paris Hilton but that was my brother's and we used to share it. I don't even remember when but I tried Fame once and I liked it, always wanted to buy it for a birthday present but never did. I do want to buy Eilish 2.

Fame and Eau de Gaga, Ariana Cloud and Cloud Intense, and a few of Britney Spears ones back in the day.

I do have Voce Viva by Valentino, which a lot of people come in calling the Lady Gaga fragrance because she’s on all of their commercials and display.

Poltergeist

Fame is my favorite perfume ever. I've missed this smell so much, didn't have a chance to enjoy it in years, but lately I've found a woman in Poland who makes her own perfume inspired by popular fragrances, and she's also making Fame, it smells the same and lasts all day, not to mention it's about 18$ for a 100ml bottle, I basically swim in in everyday :messga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

M i K E Y

Onika by Nicki

Rebel Fleur and Nude by Riri

I even bought Shawns fragrance once but only because I liked the smell

Mitch XCX

Cloud by Ariana has been my secret for years it smells so f*cking good I’m kind a annoyed everyone found out it was a dupe for Baccarat 540 it was like my little secret and now everyone and their mother owns it:messga:

Archived