Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you bought any pop girl fragrances?

renly0910

Featured Posts

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Mitch XCX said:

Baccarat 540 

Bruh I just googled this perfume and it sells for $300+ a bottle :air: GOOD THING THEY DUPED IT

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TonzaPOP123

I am not a big fan of Britney despite having Britney Sean as a physical CD disc, but I kind of want to try her fragnance Midnight Fantasy or whatever it was called. But my sister told me I shouldn't buy it because it is too expensive...

StrawberryBlond

Curious by Britney Spears is the real MVP of celebrity perfumes, it smells like its much more high end. I also love the spin-off of Fantasy, which is Intimate Fantasy, as I love sweet and sugary scents. Paris Hilton's first fragrance was surprisingly good as well. J-Lo's Live Luxe was one I bought years ago and never used even though I loved it because I obviously bought it! Katy Perry's Miaow is great as well. And I loved Gaga's Fame, naturally. A lot of celeb fragrances smell really cheap, generic and don't last long but these ones are the best ones. I'm someone who loves scents that are sexy in a sugary way or a musky way so all these suited my needs well.

4 hours ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

I am not a big fan of Britney despite having Britney Sean as a physical CD disc, but I kind of want to try her fragnance Midnight Fantasy or whatever it was called. But my sister told me I shouldn't buy it because it is too expensive...

Midnight Fantasy was one I smelled once when it came out and I liked it but never actually bought it, weirdly, and now it would feel weird to buy it all this time later! I definitely don't think it would be too expensive, all Britney scents are really minimally priced and it's such an old scent that you could definitely get a bottle at a cut price rate.

bluemonkey

I wish there’s more popstar fragrances that’s unisex or men’s most are sugary sweet. 

I am currently hoarding my eau de Gaga and have rouge man which smells nice but the large bottle takes up so much space.

ProfessionalClown

Brit is THE pop girl fragrance creator. I collect hers :) 

my fave are rainbow, electric, sunset, and the OG fantasy alongside VIP private show and the original prerogative 

ProfessionalClown
6 hours ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

It’s literally like 15 bucks 

https://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/britney-spears/midnight-fantasy-britney-spears/eau-de-parfum?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4OybBhCzARIsAIcfn9lxrPoSxZHgnE5GRAkmQ4d2Xty2rfXHdLe4E58lL19XOYrYYH4wWPYaAszuEALw_wcB&mv_pc=gawus_pla_m_g_185766920_150149&utm_campaign=g&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google_us#150149

RodeckDanny

I. bought my mom the Fame and it was so goood!
I bought my sister Eau de Gaga and it smelled like ****

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

renly0910
On 11/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, RodeckDanny said:

I bought my sister Eau de Gaga and it smelled like ****

I wouldn't say it smelled like **** but the scent was nothing special :ohno:

Archived