• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASIB is the only correct answer.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

Sure Jan GIF

Y’all wanna jump on Joanne’s Jogussy but ya ever caught how well the bass is mixed in Diamond Heart, the little modern ticks in Sinner’s Prayer, or the risers in Perfect Illusion? Just to point out a few….I mean smh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

It would be Born This Way if had been mixed and mastered better. Songs like Bad Kids, Judas, Highway Unicorn, could pack soooo much more punch but the drums are always watered down or drowned out by another element

So for all around package, I’d say Chromatica. Sonically it just doesn’t miss. Even my least favorite Fun Tonight has that throbbing bass synth in the second verse that feels like candy for the ears. Madeon’s synth in 911. The wobble bass in Plastic Doll too :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GRIMEZSZ

about what elements? bc Born This Way i think was made to sound raw 80 and with berlin underground elements. ARTPOP have polished and raw production dependent on the song.. The Fame / Monster are the pop production that mas made for mainstream polished.. Since Joanne To Chromatica the production is classically very very well made. Joanne in her concept production wise was very well made, ASIB too. And Chromatica is like intended to be perfect like mathematics like you know that the record production was made with a 🔍 

What’s the metric? Bc technically I’d agree and say it’s up there with ARTPOP which is slick as hell for being as stuffed as it is, but I think BTW is her best for me bc it’s far and away her most original and “Gaga” album sonically. Not one person has an album that sounds like that. It’s her most unique production which for me often equals best.

Archived