Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Look: Hold My Hand UO vinyl!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Love this but it's so overpriced for what it is, especially for international stans like imagine paying nearly €60 for this. 

bpmMonkey
46 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Love this but it's so overpriced for what it is, especially for international stans like imagine paying nearly €60 for this. 

This. Kinda sad if you think about how much Vinyls one misses out because he (still luckily) doesn’t live in America 😅

numb the flame
4 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

You can currently get them on eBay for as low as £29.99, I know £29.99 is still quite high but it’s cheaper than buying it straight from UO

TEANUS

Can’t wait to get mine :heat:

I’m also planning on trying to pick up one of the C2C: Live! vinyls dropping on Black Friday!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

25 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Can’t wait to get mine :heat:

I’m also planning on trying to pick up one of the C2C: Live! vinyls dropping on Black Friday!

I’m trying to get that too! How are you finding the places that’ll carry it?

TEANUS
9 minutes ago, emili0 said:

I’m trying to get that too! How are you finding the places that’ll carry it?

https://recordstoreday.com/Stores

Any store that comes up with your search should be carrying it on RSD Black Friday, but if you want to double check if they participate or are gonna carry it, or to find out if they can order it for you, just call your local store! They love getting calls and queries like that, it’s their bread and butter, it shows interest!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived