💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga wins her first Best international female artist at NMAs!

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

It's her first win in this category after she got best upcoming artist/ best video/ best duet since 2009. :vegas:

It's voted by the public so France really loves her. PI flopping yet being #1 in France tea. :coffee:

She's now more awarded at the NMAs than Madonna and become the second most awarded international female act ever at the NMAs.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Gaga has now broken her tie with Madonna as the second international female artist with the most NRJ Awards (5)

Shakira is first with 6

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, Meat said:

Also, Gaga has now broken her tie with Madonna as the second international female artist with the most NRJ Awards (5)

Shakira is first with 6

When you think she never attended one NMA ceremony yet is about to be the most awarded international female act...

The proof it's REALLY about the public votes! 

• Guillaume Hamon changed the title to Gaga wins her first Best international female artist at NMAs!
12 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

When you think she never attended one NMA ceremony yet is about to be the most awarded international female act...

The proof it's REALLY about the public votes! 

Queen of France for real! On another note, Shallow just became the longest charting female song of all time in Italy. So queen of France and Italy :vegas:

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, Meat said:

Queen of France for real! On another note, Shallow just became the longest charting female song of all time in Italy. So queen of France and Italy :vegas:

She needs to book an Italian stadium for the next tour! She wasn't there since so long!

for real HMH was everywhere on radios here in France this summer, number 1 on radio for a few weeks. Heard it multiples times on social event, etc.

France loves her queen so much since ASIB :ally:

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Glory said:

for real HMH was everywhere on radios here in France this summer, number 1 on radio for a few weeks. Heard it multiples times on social event, etc.

France loves her queen so much since ASIB :ally:

I believe shallow is diamond here!

1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I believe shallow is diamond here!

Since April 2019… so it’s a lot more i think!!

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Glory said:

Since April 2019… so it’s a lot more i think!!

Seriously we need some long french inte rview with Gaga... The demand for her is huge here! 

Archived