đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift releases statement regarding the Ticketmaster sale

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

Well at least she cares about her fans :kara::heart: she deserves her success in my opinion. :pawsup::firega: the world needs more positivity so why should anyone want to be in such a hateful mindset nowadays, this world needs more love than ever before.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
40 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

then pay our mods: @PartySick @SamanthaC @River @artdoll ... for their work, gurl :samanthac:

Gurl I’m not the one employing them ! Lol

i don’t disagree w you tho 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

You should be paying us. 
Pay Day Money GIF

WORK WITHOUT SALARY :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Future Lovers
23 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

EDIT: I'm now seeing many discussions online that dynamic was in fact not on, there was just a difference in price between the sales. Verified fan was cheaper than Capital One which is apparently common. Dynamic pricing is seats changing price in real time as surrounding seats are bought which was apparently not happening. 

@PartySick @MessyTop this edit has now been confirmed. If only this had been published yesterday HDKDK

2 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

@PartySick @MessyTop this edit has now been confirmed. If only this had been published yesterday HDKDK

I love how she keeps on debunking all the haters who try to throw shome sh*t about her. In their faces! :ladyhaha:

I guess these users who critizised her for the dynamic prizing will hide under a rock now :billie:

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, AYURO said:

I love how she keeps on debunking all the haters who try to throw shome sh*t about her. In their faces! :ladyhaha:

I guess these users who critizised her for the dynamic prizing will hide under a rock now :billie:

Well they weren’t bullying her or throwing shade, really. They just were under the impression, as many were, that she was using dynamic pricing. There were a lot of conflicting reports on that so their belief of it was not a shady one and they were right in the criticisms of the practice. 

PartySick
20 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Well they weren’t bullying her or throwing shade, really. They just were under the impression, as many were, that she was using dynamic pricing. There were a lot of conflicting reports on that so their belief of it was not a shady one and they were right in the criticisms of the practice. 

I was talking about resale tickets and never said that was on her at all :laughga:

đź–¤

Future Lovers
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was talking about resale tickets and never said that was on her at all :laughga:

Oop…clock me sis. I’m sorry, I totally misunderstood what you were talking about. That’s on me, I’ll be more careful next time when I’m scroll reading NDKSK

Archived