Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Tomorrow's public on-sale for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour has been cancelled.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Concertaholic
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

This isn’t Taylor Daily. 

Gaga has gone into one of her hibernation eras and has been mostly silent for weeks, what else are we supposed to talk about? :oprah:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah
26 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Ticketmaster also scamming fans with

1: not listing the VIP prices and packages before hand, fans where panic buying tickets without knowing any info. 
2: Dynamic pricing, Taylor agreed to do it with Ticketmaster. Such a scam. 

3: They gave 1.5 million pre sale codes. Yet you didn’t need a code to get in the queue, hence 14 million folk got in the queue. 

a complete mess from Taylor and Ticketmaster. 

Oh, I agree. It's absolutely terrible. Between the pre-sale codes, Lover Fest "priority", and merch incentives to get pre-sale codes, it's all a mess. Taylor has a huge show to tour, I'm sure dynamic pricing also helps pay the people who work on the tour, but something needs to be done to make it fair to people just trying to buy a ticket to a g-d concert.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Then why click on this 

are you going? I'm not a big fan of taylor but I've been thinking of it if i have time next year, and we could maybe meet up again! :kara:

she/her

TEANUS

Theoretically couldn’t Ticketmaster just barr IP addresses, accounts, email addresses, etc. that have a history of scalping or shady behavior from their website??

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MessyTop
56 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Theoretically couldn’t Ticketmaster just barr IP addresses, accounts, email addresses, etc. that have a history of scalping or shady behavior from their website??

Bots are intelligent and powerful, Ticketmaster system can’t detect them hence all of them buying tickets. 

Future Lovers

Don't forget that Ticketmaster owns several resale sites so they're getting a profit off of these marked up tickets there

TheFame Monster
31 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Don't forget that Ticketmaster owns several resale sites so they're getting a profit off of these marked up tickets there

Yeah and if they didn’t they could easily prevent resales or put something in there terms that would reserve their right to revoke tickets that are marked up elsewhere 

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

are you going? I'm not a big fan of taylor but I've been thinking of it if i have time next year, and we could maybe meet up again! :kara:

Iconic, I’m going! The 31st :vegas:

im so excited 

Taylucifer
10 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Wait, so how are they gonna proceed to sell the tickets that are left? Im confusion

I think they have a capitol one pre-sale and I think they are going from there. I also would not be surprised if tickets get revoked from people who have been re-selling for ridiculous prices, I'm sure a lot is going on behind the scenes 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

MessyTop
5 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

I think they have a capitol one pre-sale and I think they are going from there. I also would not be surprised if tickets get revoked from people who have been re-selling for ridiculous prices, I'm sure a lot is going on behind the scenes 

Capital One pre sale was 2 days ago and it took place. The strange thing is that Ticketmaster used the word “cancelled “ not postponed. 
I dunno if stuff is going behind the scenes or not, ultimately Ticketmaster wants the tickets sold, they don’t care to whom 

16 hours ago, pachinko said:

Because it’s upsetting that she has the commercial success that Gaga lacks but deserves. Hence, my frustration when she is posted about here. I’ll say no more about it though since I have clearly ruffled feathers.  :kiss:

So we should try to hide everyone who surpasses Gaga to avoid fruatration? You have some work to do :billie:

And Gaga was the biggest star in the planet some years ago, we already had our time :zilla:

RAMROD
15 hours ago, TEANUS said:

No, they cant, because some internet providers uses dynamic IPs, meaning your IP address is pulled from a pool of IP addresses and then assigned to you in rotation. Also, on top of that, some people also using VPN too, for safety reason and more. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived