đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Tomorrow's public on-sale for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour has been cancelled.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I agree! She knew this was going to happen. :madge:

I mean “she must” lol. Sorry 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
Just now, pachinko said:

This isn’t Taylor Daily. 

Then why click on this 

MessyTop
Just now, pachinko said:

This isn’t Taylor Daily. 

Uh? Why even comment. If you don’t care, ignore the thread. Easy as pie. 

Cameltoe Chariot

Its getting to the point where going to big live shows isn't worth the stress or money.

The last handful of concerts I've gone to for bigger artists were unnecessarily stressful. Presale bullsh*t, waiting in "digital lines" that make you feel like you're running out of time, DYNAMIC PRICING :bear:, "processing fees", and then spending insane amounts of money that you instantly regret but spent in the panic of the moment...

I remember going to arena and stadium concerts with decent-ish seats for $90 - $120 MAX, and this was only 4 or 5 years ago. It was starting to get worse pre-COVID but now it's out of control.

I've passed on so many shows I've wanted to see this year because I just didn't want to deal with the stress of buying them and the price wasn't worth it :partysick:

pachinko
20 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Uh? Why even comment. If you don’t care, ignore the thread. Easy as pie. 

Because it’s upsetting that she has the commercial success that Gaga lacks but deserves. Hence, my frustration when she is posted about here. I’ll say no more about it though since I have clearly ruffled feathers.  :kiss:

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Because it’s upsetting that she has the commercial success that Gaga lacks but deserves. Hence, my frustration when she is posted about here. I’ll say no more about it though since I have clearly ruffled feathers.  :kiss:

All is good. I did a thread because lots of us are Gaga fans and Taylor fans and sadly we couldn’t get tickets. It sucks for everyone. All good. And trust , if Gaga had more shows she would sell out too in an instant 

Controversiaga
48 minutes ago, pachinko said:

This isn’t Taylor Daily. 

What do u expect us to be talking about RN ? Hold my hand? The stupid love music video ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

What do u expect us to be talking about RN ? Hold my hand? The stupid love music video ?

The stupid love Remix VitaClub Warehouse Mix!! :lolga:

Alannah

People claiming Taylor's the reason this is happening (mainly TikTok Swifties) and they're just realizing now she's benefitting from a massive capitalist corporation... :duck:

But her team will make a statement eventually. Ultimately, Ticketmaster is the one that has to answer for it and figure out what's going on. For all we know, Taylor cannot make a statement until it's cleared by her legal team due to her contract. No one knows the full story except for the millionaires that run the show. 

Also, watching people spend $1,000+ on a panicked resale ticket while unknowingly keeping the resale market inflated is so heartbreaking. This has been the ongoing issue for years with Ticketmaster; I remember missing out on the Bruce Springsteen presale and seeing pit tickets for $10,000. I waited two months and got them for $325. Unfortunately, Taylor is a high-demand artist that hasn't toured (and has cancelled events) due to Covid, so these issues are going to be escalated like no other. Hopefully, this is the last time it happens and Ticketmaster finally gets their ducks in a row. 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Alannah said:

People claiming Taylor's the reason this is happening (mainly TikTok Swifties) and they're just realizing now she's benefitting from a massive capitalist corporation... :duck:

But her team will make a statement eventually. Ultimately, Ticketmaster is the one that has to answer for it and figure out what's going on. For all we know, Taylor cannot make a statement until it's cleared by her legal team due to her contract. No one knows the full story except for the millionaires that run the show. 

Also, watching people spend $1,000+ on a panicked resale ticket while unknowingly keeping the resale market inflated is so heartbreaking. This has been the ongoing issue for years with Ticketmaster; I remember missing out on the Bruce Springsteen presale and seeing pit tickets for $10,000. I waited two months and got them for $325. Unfortunately, Taylor is a high-demand artist that hasn't toured (and has cancelled events) due to Covid, so these issues are going to be escalated like no other. Hopefully, this is the last time it happens and Ticketmaster finally gets their ducks in a row. 

Ticketmaster also scamming fans with

1: not listing the VIP prices and packages before hand, fans where panic buying tickets without knowing any info. 
2: Dynamic pricing, Taylor agreed to do it with Ticketmaster. Such a scam. 

3: They gave 1.5 million pre sale codes. Yet you didn’t need a code to get in the queue, hence 14 million folk got in the queue. 

a complete mess from Taylor and Ticketmaster. 

Uh oh, she has limited her comments on insta. This is bad for her now. The simplest explanation for why people are angry are these:

- An overwhelming amount of verified fans and lover fest ticket holders were unable to buy tickets. That is very odd when these are supposed to be pretty loyal fans of hers. 

- Ticketmaster verified way more fans than there were tickets available. That is like them wanting to purposely cause chaos. 

This is all the more odd when you look at how her reputation tour tickets were sold in 2017. You were verified and could boost your position in line buy your purchases or watching videos and interacting on social media. You were then assigned a date and time to start purchasing your tickets. I was assigned I think 2 or 3 days into it and there were lots of tickets to choose from because they would keep adding more as it went on.

Now- why would Ticketmaster not use a similar method when there is a much higher demand this time around? 

JazzGa
Just now, HIM820 said:

Now- why would Ticketmaster not use a similar method when there is a much higher demand this time around? 

To make a sh!tton of money, of course. Ticketmaster is probably doing desperate crappy things like this to try and "make up" for not making money during the pandemic

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I had a presale code, waited 7 hours in the queue and still didn’t get tickets. And my city (Houston) has 3 nights. Literally wtf 

Archived