Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

14M people tried buying Taylor tickets, 2M sold

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Zander
52 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This has nothing to do with politics. Bye. Focus on something more productive 

Sis we’re both posting on a lady gaga forum. You really think that’s productive use of our time? 💀

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Michael
6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I want Miss Gaga to outdo Miss Tay Tay on every platform. Thats it. I want it done. I want Gaga to become a phenomenon so big that the whole mother Earth turns to dust. 

She could've been that, but then she decided not to make Replay a single, so...

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Zander said:

Sis we’re both posting on a lady gaga forum. You really think that’s productive use of our time? 💀

calling other fans republicans is just rude. Have a great day 

Future Lovers
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Update: 

They deleted it because what they're saying simply doesn't make sense. 

They sent out 1.5 million presale codes. You couldn't get into the queue unless you had one. Why were there 12.5 million extra people lingering on the site all day to cause the 8+ hours of disruption? Why were scalped tickets showing up on resale sites minutes into the sale if bots were blocked out? What is happening with the almost 700k tickets left over that weren't sold in the pre-sale? 

They're not only lying, they're covering some **** up and I want to know what. 

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

They deleted it because what they're saying simply doesn't make sense. 

They sent out 1.5 million presale codes. You couldn't get into the queue unless you had one. Why were there 12.5 million extra people lingering on the site all day to cause the 8+ hours of disruption? Why were scalped tickets showing up on resale sites minutes into the sale if bots were blocked out? What is happening with the almost 700k tickets left over that weren't sold in the pre-sale? 

They're not only lying, they're covering some **** up and I want to know what. 

You are totally right!!! They are lying. Something is not adding up. 
I wonder what Taylor is gonna do? 
what’s going to happen to the rest  of the tickets? 
ticketmaster admitted bots got tickets. Sooo
. :patrizia:

ELECTROHEART
9 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Her concerts are magical even if you don’t know all her songs. It’s insane. 

Yeah very magical when she turns 90° to hit a (failed) high note :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

monstertoronto
9 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

I don’t think Taylor Swift has a major forum (just Twitter and Reddit). But I don’t thinks there’s a point in comparing Gaga and Taylor. Saying Taylor fans might act in a similar manner doesn’t make it any better. They’ve also praised one another time and time again:

"When people think she’s gonna go one way, she goes the exact opposite," Taylor said. "She did that Tony Bennett record and won a Grammy. And then she pivots and goes and wins a Golden Globe for American Horror Story: Hotel. Then she pivots and does Joanne. Then she pivots and wins an Oscar for A Star Is Born. That’s so cool, that ability to be so capable in so many different worlds. There’s so much dexterity to her career."

I love this quote! 

Spoiler

Stadium seats at escalated prices are not about the music. A good quality home stereo will play the music better than what you will hear in a stadium. When I went to Swift's last tour, the stranger in the seat next to me vomited puke into her hands and the floor and then waved her hands around. I couldn't watch from my balcony seat because of the sick puker, so stood in an area entry. The audio was bad, the low pitched sound arrives later than the high pitched sound, measured in full seconds of delay, and gets bounced off structures not designed for acoustics. 

The show is about the experience, not the music.  There are other concerts that can be attended for the experience. đŸ€·

For those that can't get tickets ...

7 hours ago, AYURO said:

I don't really know what they said, but here in GGD I have heard pretty nasty things about other artists, so I would say there's disgusting fans everywhere :vegas:

If anyone starts behaving like Swifties on GGD, they’ll be banned within hours. I can assure you of that :vegas:

Taylucifer

the demand is insane but Ticketmaster have a lot of sh*t they need to work out because everything about that was a disaster 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, Bloody Michael said:

She could've been that, but then she decided not to make Replay a single, so...

Sour candy lavender wig says hi

The abyss stares back

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Yeah very magical when she turns 90° to hit a (failed) high note :billie:

Why are people not allowed to enjoy things without having to listen to other people **** on it? Like is it impossible to just let someone enjoy something you don’t like?

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived