14M people tried buying Taylor tickets, 2M sold

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

Agreed. It's less about Taylor Swift and more about the marketing hype. With her marketing team I think any mainstream artist would sell 2m tickets.

What did they do that’s so revolutionary with the marketing? 

Concertaholic
3 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Her concerts are magical even if you don’t know all her songs. It’s insane. 

More so than Gaga’s concerts?

36 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

They literally sold ALL the tickets during the presale? :nooo:

Hyperballad

"I want Gaga to be this popular just like Taylor" I don’t! I wanna be able to get my Gaga tickets :laughga:

Gagaism
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

More so than Gaga’s concerts?

They are different artists. I personally have the Chromatica Ball and reputation Tour on my top 3 of best concerts I’ve ever attended. 

Zeitgeist

Taylor is probably one of the most family friendly non-controversial artists out there. You could take your whole family from kids to grandparents to the concert and there would be a song for everyone. It doesn't make sense to compare her to an artist like gaga imo. 

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

4 hours ago, Meat said:

I’m talking about Swifties and not Taylor herself. Her fans are infamous for being transphobic towards Gaga and calling her all sorts of disgusting things. Apologies in advance for bursting your bubble!

I don't really know what they said, but here in GGD I have heard pretty nasty things about other artists, so I would say there's disgusting fans everywhere :vegas:

I like some of her songs and Folklore was strong but I’ve never seen one Taylor performance and thought “wow she put on a show, she’d be great to see live” I don’t get it 

5 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Her concerts are magical even if you don’t know all her songs. It’s insane. 

Oh I’m not so sure about that.  I really enjoyed both the 1989 and Rep Tour.  But I wouldn’t say they were magical.  She did 18 songs at both, compared to most artists who do 24-25.  The set list heavily focused on the new album vers old stuff.  Reputation ended very abruptly with a track from the end of the album.  Not that either of these things are bad, it’s just not making them the best concerts ever.

With the amount I’ve spent and effort put into this tour, my expectations are HIGH.  I need to hear tracks she hasn’t played in years!  I need atleast 25 songs.  Bring your show to the next level!

Gagaism
1 minute ago, JSRD said:

Oh I’m not so sure about that.  I really enjoyed both the 1989 and Rep Tour.  But I wouldn’t say they were magical.  She did 18 songs at both, compared to most artists who do 24-25.  The set list heavily focused on the new album vers old stuff.  Reputation ended very abruptly with a track from the end of the album.  Not that either of these things are bad, it’s just not making them the best concerts ever.

With the amount I’ve spent and effort put into this tour, my expectations are HIGH.  I need to hear tracks she hasn’t played in years!  I need atleast 25 songs.  Bring your show to the next level!

I don’t think being magical it’s only about track list, it’s also energy and another things that can flow really well (or not) while enjoying stuff like this and also the way you surrender yourself to the show. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Zander said:

Only 14 million? I thought there would’ve been more white republican girlies than that.

This has nothing to do with politics. Bye. Focus on something more productive 

misha4ever

Is she local or worldwide? like this is another US "world" sport event that only happens in the US or she's like the Football World Cup?

I haven't meet a single person irl that listen to her, not even the rich kids. But I live in a 3rd world country so idk.

english is not my native language >.<

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived