Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

14M people tried buying Taylor tickets, 2M sold

LateToCult

Featured Posts

For a strong first impression , can someone please share with me one video from her tours that tells me why she is worth seeing? I have never watched a video from her tour ever. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Oh no. I was hoping to just do nose bleeds but maybe not. I’ll probably go to the venue day of (5pm they usually release unclaimed media/promo tickets). If not, maybe just listen form the parking lot. 

Some nosebleees are going for 300 bucks. Too much money. The dynamic pricing is NUTS

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, leonjay said:

For a strong first impression , can someone please share with me one video from her tours that tells me why she is worth seeing? I have never watched a video from her tour ever. 

Reputation tour in netflix was such a good DVD. I dont like Taylor and I loved that show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ProfessionalClown
26 minutes ago, leonjay said:

Watch her reputation tour DVD. Literally one of the best shows to ever happen.

sarcamstic

i managed to get two nosebleeds practically behind the stage for the second night in pittsburgh for $350 :messga: i waited in the queue for hours and got kicked out several times; i only managed to get the tickets like 10 minutes before they sold out. luckily got invited to the first night as well though, with better seats — so i’m not complaining :vegas: 

i can believe that 14 million tried to get tickets! she’s huge among the GP & has so many loyal fans. it seems like everyone i know is a swiftie or enjoys her music.

flying like 1000 birds

chromaticainmyhead

it is so crazy to see how people don't waste a second in buying tickets with stellar prices to see the huge acts but independent artists struggle more and more fill their venues. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Yaaaas Gaga
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

I don’t get the hype. 

Agreed. It's less about Taylor Swift and more about the marketing hype. With her marketing team I think any mainstream artist would sell 2m tickets.

1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

Oh no. I was hoping to just do nose bleeds but maybe not. I’ll probably go to the venue day of (5pm they usually release unclaimed media/promo tickets). If not, maybe just listen form the parking lot. 

Yeah I got nosebleeds just in case but I’m gonna try to get good tickets right before the concert starts :nooo:

rasclautmangos

I really have no strong desire to see Taylor Swift, but my best friend is absolutely desperate. Hopefully she's able to get something during the GP sale.

Sis imagine any big artist touring for the first time since they released SIX ALBUMS of music. lol. This is impressive but it makes sense. 

gumzy3000

Yah I love her, but this is not worth the money, time or stress honestly. Would rather spend this effort on booking my next vacation or something :ohwell:

Also, I really do love her but she is becoming overrated and overexposed at this point :coffee:

trolly troll troll

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived