đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

LG5 Piano Snippet

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
11 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

I dont know about technical music aspects so could you tell me which cord progression is she using there? Which songs from joanne have it too? 

Let's say that chord progressions usually set the mood for the songs: if the piano recreation is correct, here she's using major chords like G#, F#, C# and B similar to the ones you can hear in Diamond Heart for example. Even Perfect Illusion and Angel Down are in a similar key but minor. 

If you check the keys for Gaga's songs until Joanne, they all follow a certain pattern based on the album, obviously with a few exceptions: lots of Fs for The Fame Monster, lots of G#/Eb for ARTPOP and so on. 

I do recognize this assumption is a bit subjective but I've always found it a good way to discern which song is from which album based on that

JazzGa
23 hours ago, sillynate said:

hearin’ voices left and right 

so don’t enjoy yourself tonight 

Reminds me of lyrical themes from 911 and of course Fun Tonight. I wonder if the demo was developed into something from Chromatica 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TimotheeChalamet
10 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Reminds me of lyrical themes from 911 and of course Fun Tonight. I wonder if the demo was developed into something from Chromatica 

Those are not the lyrics lol you can't really make out what she's saying, it's just a wishful translation 

JazzGa
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Those are not the lyrics lol you can't really make out what she's saying, it's just a wishful translation 

Oh lol I thought they were known lyrics like the bit of Sire lyrics we know :messga: Thx for clearing that up

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DoctorScent
14 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Let's say that chord progressions usually set the mood for the songs: if the piano recreation is correct, here she's using major chords like G#, F#, C# and B similar to the ones you can hear in Diamond Heart for example. Even Perfect Illusion and Angel Down are in a similar key but minor. 

If you check the keys for Gaga's songs until Joanne, they all follow a certain pattern based on the album, obviously with a few exceptions: lots of Fs for The Fame Monster, lots of G#/Eb for ARTPOP and so on. 

I do recognize this assumption is a bit subjective but I've always found it a good way to discern which song is from which album based on that

I love that many Born This Way tracks are build on C G Am F like The Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn, Hair and that lovely break before second chorus in Fashion Of His Love

Archived