Featured Posts

LunaUniverse
10 minutes ago, ARTPOP111113 said:

Well where is she :selena:

Who knows at this point :cyanlights:

1# Samoyed Stan

LunaUniverse
5 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Is it still going on or is the event done?

It's over, I think the co-chair bit was just a show of support, which is a good thing anyhow

1# Samoyed Stan

monketsharona

Lady Gaga is clearly in a social media and public appearances blackout while she's 100% focusing on Joker 2 filming that is starting next week.

I really can't blame her our social world today is full of untitled people with negative thoughts about like everything. Not really good when you're trying to be fully focused on something important 

LilyLark
On 11/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, Jenina said:

The lowest price is 2,500 followed by 5,000, 15,000, 25,000, 50,000, 100,000, and finally 250,000. It is free to watch online though if you register. I was looking because the US has SSI asset limits for like $2000 and I was curious if an average Lupus patient would be able to attend if they wished

https://give.lupusresearch.org/event/2022-lupus-research-breaking-through-gala/e408986/register/new/select-tickets

You could check...sometimes these type of charity galas have normal tickets for patients or people impacted by the cause. But yeah, ultimately it's a great thing the prices are so high as it all goes to research for lupus. It's why I will still defend the Met Gala, as grotesquely capitalist and over the top as it is compared to other charity galas, because all of the money goes to the Met's Costume Institute.

i almost forgot this event 👀

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

gaga after not attending:

FewjizzXkAAnJbl.jpg

she never said she would attend, she was just invited 

54 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

she never said she would attend, she was just invited 

issa joke :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

Archived