Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Bastard Son And The Devil Himself

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Y’all NEED to watch this show. It feels high budget, has great acting, has queer characters, and the story is very good! The fact that Netflix hasn’t promoted this as much as other stuff makes me nervous for it’s future but definitely watch!

InTheCloset

I added this to my list the other day. Im currently watching The Midnight Club. 

I'll definitely watch this after it

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset

Off topic but im still and always will be pissed at Netflix for canceling The OA:fatcat:

The abyss stares back

LateToCult
13 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Off topic but im still and always will be pissed at Netflix for canceling The OA:fatcat:

All I know about the OA is that there’s this scene where Phyllis from The Office does like a weird dance in a cafeteria with some other students.  :air:

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

All I know about the OA is that there’s this scene where Phyllis from The Office does like a weird dance in a cafeteria with some other students.  :air:

It is really really good. Stunning. I didnt want to watch it because i knew it got canceled but i ended up watching it and i thoroughly loved it. The concept, the story, the science. Im a sucker for such themes

The abyss stares back

Shipper

I finished the series and I really enjoyed it. I cant stop watching. It's like Harry Potter but the later movies where they were out of Hogwarts and with murders and blood.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I binge-watched it during the weekend. I was kinda hesitant at first but the trailer got me intrigued, and oh boy was I hooked after the first episode. I liked the world they build around the whole witch thing, even if we haven't seen a lot of it yet. 

It has a lot of sympathetic charecters, I'd say the show does a great job at showing the diffrent layers to them. The main trio had great chemestry. I liked that Nathan is not the type of hero that seems to have everything going on for him, quite the opposite, everything that could go wrong for him, goes wrong. 

They really made me haaaate Jessica, even more than Soul, he was just a pathetic fragile man on a power rush, but she was full on psycho :messga:

And ngl I had the biggest crush on Gabriel, the french accent, the looks, the asshole act but actually has a heart of gold :flutter:.

And can we talk about Róisin Murphy? Need more of her going all witchy

Fe8nvp4XgAEZLuk.jpg

I hope it gets more seasons, there's definitely a lot more they can do with the story. From what I've seen, the show deviates a lot from the books, and I read some plot points on Wikipedia and let's say that I hope they keep deviating  :reductive:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

InTheCloset
34 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I finished the series and I really enjoyed it. I cant stop watching. It's like Harry Potter but the later movies where they were out of Hogwarts and with murders and blood.

Now im so exicted to watch it

The abyss stares back

Archived