DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary

Auralegends

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Donatellah said:

coming soon! just other 360 days to wait!!

Another year of lighting the Gaga candles and hoping for the best  :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
On 11/14/2022 at 10:15 PM, BloodyM said:

Excuse me but I think the majority of fans and non fans love Brooklyn Nights, and yes it's far better than Jewels and Drugs and Swine. Any of those songs can easily be replaced. 

Y'all should stop crying for experimental and daring sounds when you'd give that up at first chance for songs like Brooklyn Nights. Honestly.

1- I can't believe ARTPOP is going to be 10 years old! 

2- I'm happy we will have new music next year, considering LG7 won't happen until 2024/2025.

BloodyM
16 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Y'all should stop crying for experimental and daring sounds when you'd give that up at first chance for songs like Brooklyn Nights. Honestly.

A good song is a good song. A bad song is a bad song. As simpe as that. I love both pop and exp music, but you're right, Swine is an experimental mess :oops:

8 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

A good song is a good song. A bad song is a bad song. As simpe as that. I love both pop and exp music, but you're right, Swine is an experimental mess :oops:

Absolutely not. Reported :ohwell:

elijahfan
7 hours ago, BloodyM said:

And that, my friend, is your opinion :oops:

it would be cute if ARTPOP got a remix album like DOC

then only joanne would be missing a remix album

mother, what must i do?

uh I'm sick of all this discussion. I guess we are all here because we like Gaga's work, and we all should be happy about the chance to listen to unfinished/discarded songs. it doesn't matter if the songs are good or bad, this is Gaga's work, and as a hardcore little monster I would love to hear it, even if it's just an conceptual demo with gibberish non sense. I want to know how she changes and transforms a song to the final result, and especially all the ideas she has during the creative process of creating an album (specially ARTPOP, an album that she devoted herself body and soul to the last second). that's all.

Archived