💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary

Auralegends

Featured Posts

heavymetalartpop
37 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

It is very sad how he held on to such a mediocre product.... Day after day reminiscing about something that never worked but allows him to extract revenue from those heavy fans who continue to live in the past and what "could have been."

“mediocre product”

Girl, log off. I’m tired of “little monsters” trashing mother’s work

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papergangstuh

He says “I” a lot and no “we” (as in him and Gaga/Haus.)

That makes me think whatever it is, Gaga won’t be a part of it… so I don’t think we will actually get new music. 

Unless Gaga says something today or before the 10th anniversary. You never know!

AlabasterBones

ARTPOP Act II is never coming guys, let it go. 😂

My bets are on something like ARTPOP 10 Year Anniversary Edition with a few new remixes or something. 🥱 

if she really cares about fans she will release it. these songs will never see the light of day otherwise and we've been petitioning for about 10 years. it's about consideration at this point. she released a whole cover album for BTW 10th anniversary so Act II doesn't seem that impossible

and if it doesnt happen .. we'll riot

All speculation. Either release it or keep your mouth shut tbh. He's been teasing **** for years, over it respectfully. I will believe it when I see it 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

For everyone saying to let it die - Gaga has a really fun opportunity here to do something awesome for an album that didn’t get the love it deserved. i think it would be important for her legacy to do SOMETHING. Even if it’s just acknowledging it and moving on. 

For anyone here with the slightest negativity, just think of All Too Well 10-min version...that worked out OK when fans pushed for it for 9 years didn't it? :classy:

KindnessPunk

I wonder if Ga is gonna go in and re-record whichever unreleased track we’re getting. Like imagine her going back to that headspace and reminiscing. 

boyerased

Honestly if Gaga doesn’t want to do it then I don’t want it. Simple as that. I respect her as an artist to make sound decisions whether anything is worth releasing or not. 

TEANUS

Ain’t no way he didn’t just get Gaga’s clearance to put out a track or something next year. For the love of god though….just give us whatever was finished! We’ve already heard Brooklyn Nights and PARTYNAUSEOUS (artRave version at least) AND the intro to TEA, at least give of those songs on official services 

I may unofficially lose my marbles if another album milestone anniversary goes unnoticed lol. For example, why couldn’t we have gotten a reissue of the TFM picture disc in 2019? :heat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

rinasawachanta
51 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

“mediocre product”

Girl, log off. I’m tired of “little monsters” trashing mother’s work

It is. And the worst part is that it's not because of Gaga. I'm absolutely certain that what ARTPOP turned out to be had NOTHING TO DO with what Gaga wanted it to be. She just ended up bowing to pressure from her label and management team and making an album that was supposed to be "commercial" after BTW was interpreted as not being as successful as it could have been (bombastic hits ala Bad Romance). I think during that time she tried to sustain the experimental album narrative, as if to reinstate some control over the product, but that she eventually dropped that narrative ("I don't remember ARTPOP"). There is literally one song produced by Guetta and will.i.am (which turns out to be surprisingly the best on the album, but where it is clear Gaga's input that she managed to make something worthy out of a label-mandated collaboration). I think many of us, and especially her, know that that album is a lackluster effort, that has little and nothing to do with what she wanted to do at the time and was in a position to deliver to the world. Each and every one of her previous and subsequent musical projects are exceptional, and true works of authorship. I love that many of those who accuse me of "trashing" Gaga's work are the same ones who throw sh*t at Joanne and Chromatica (which are GREAT albums).

It’s going to be some megamix of the album or something else underwhelming.

He’s been teasing for years and nothing has come.

Archived