Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary

Auralegends

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Y'all it's probably a B-side that we would otherwise have never had, if you don't want it don't listen. I will be jamming, however :vegas:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Not him teasing us a year in advance, haven't we been through enough during the original ARTPOP run sis

They have to hype these things like how BTW had the "remix" songs attached. It's all marketing, but I don't blame them cuz if they flop we get less of them in the future.

Purr more, hiss less.

• FATCAT changed the title to DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary
TheOriginalOne

Now we just need to Katy to announce a 2023 release of Prism Act 2 next week for the full ARTPOP experience

AURAOFSHEISSE

I rlly hope they just say fuk it and release everything:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Lady Rah Rah

What’s Gaga got to lose by releasing Act 2? Mainstream will ignore it most likely because it’s basically going to be seen as an “old” release if that makes sense so she won’t need to worry about the GP thinking it’s her new sound. She’s going to be busy with acting not to mention the residency next year so I really can’t see any reason why she wouldn’t let him release Act 2. HYPE. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Stefani after seeing this post 

"C'mon Paul, pick up. Pick up, Paul" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIhQlDWLJnvGarOiOgets

Honestly, my guess is a song/demo if we're lucky.

If we get something official from Gaga, best case scenario we get a 10th anniversary release with some extra songs attached, worst case. . . she won't remember ARTPOP still :sweat:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

2 minutes ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

What’s Gaga got to lose by releasing Act 2?

She would have to record it first, and it’s not gonna happen

alsemanche
28 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

It is very sad how he held on to such a mediocre product.... Day after day reminiscing about something that never worked but allows him to extract revenue from those heavy fans who continue to live in the past and what "could have been."

if ARTPOP is mediocre then the rest of gaga's discography is flaming hot garbage 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

pop a 911
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

She would have to record it first, and it’s not gonna happen

I thought in the SXSW keynote she mentioned she had songs recorded and everything? Even if they were just demos I’m sure they’d sound good

i’m not real, i’m theatre

ChrissyBot
4 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I thought in the SXSW keynote she mentioned she had songs recorded and everything? Even if they were just demos I’m sure they’d sound good

Yep she said she has a whole 2nd act of ARTPOP and she loves it and listens to it with her friends. So yeah I don’t know why people still hold on to the idea that the unreleased songs are just “instrumentals” or don’t exist or weren’t recorded. Cuz gaga has said many times there’s an Act 2, and that there’s even enough material for an Act 3. And has mentioned many titles

Just now, POP A 911 said:

I’d say there’s a 0 chance of her officially releasing unfinished 10-year old demos that weren’t good enough to make the album. 

The closest to “act 2” that has a chance of happening is something like Partynauseous on SoundCloud.

pop a 911
1 minute ago, Admin said:

I’d say there’s a 0 chance of her officially releasing unfinished 10-year old demos that weren’t good enough to make the album. 

The closest to “act 2” that has a chance of happening is something like Partynauseous on SoundCloud.

Tbh I just want a polished version of Brooklyn Nights and I’d be happy, but she has released unfinished demos before as a gift to fans, like she did with Stuck on F**kin’ You

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived