news

DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary

Auralegends

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Holy sh!t. I think he got Gaga's permission to release a song and I'd be happy if it's just Tea or any other song so anything extra would be incredible and I'll be grateful that they did it.

When I saw the News tag I didn't want to get my hopes up and still don't want to :fan: but the way he promises he will honor the album makes me think 100% something related to music will come out.

rinasawachanta

It is very sad how he held on to such a mediocre product.... Day after day reminiscing about something that never worked but allows him to extract revenue from those heavy fans who continue to live in the past and what "could have been."

Anderson123
16 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Let it die please

14 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

It is very sad how he held on to such a mediocre product.... Day after day reminiscing about something that never worked but allows him to extract revenue from those heavy fans who continue to live in the past and what "could have been."

Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

bdb.jpg

Illuminati

Not him teasing us a year in advance, haven't we been through enough during the original ARTPOP run sis

• FATCAT changed the title to DJWS teases something 'special' for ARTPOP's anniversary

Archived