Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga attends Bulls Annual Charity Dinner

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

The outfit would look a million times better if she lost a few pounds.

Seriously, I know everyone will crucify me for this, I just think she'd look better with a few pounds off. She'll look less messy....because that dress is actually pretty flawless as is her makeup....its just..yeah.

....You do realize those type of dresses give you an appearance like that and that she has the perfect body for that kind of dresses, right?... The dress is beautiful, it suits her and she suits it.

misanthrope

....You do realize those type of dresses give you an appearance like that and that she has the perfect body for that kind of dresses, right?... The dress is beautiful, it suits her and she suits it.

The dress is nice. I like the dress. But more often than not these days I feel her lack of definition makes her look dowdy in her clothes. I hope that when she starts promo for the ARTPOP era she tones up a bit. I'm not saying she needs to look anorexic or anything....

giskardsb

If anything that dress would look even better if Gaga was a bit more voluptuous.

Amen Fashion

I love it and it looks like she decided to go in the last minute. And she looks tired, not high.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

umm idk about the mole, the hair or the eyebrows. I can't wait until ARTPOP actually comes or she's back on tour again so she is like lean and trashy again ;)

Gagaloo911

OMG I CAN'T.

SHE"S TOO F*CKING FLAWLESS!!

I am not worthy :worship2:

The hair, the dress, them lips :legend:

EDIT: Some of the comments in here :wtf:

This fanbase has got to be one of the whiniest and most inconsiderate ones out there :sweep:

MonsterOfSpain

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE :saira:

And Gaga is flawless!! The dress, the hair... I can't. :heat:

Pure Adrenaline

OMG I CAN'T.

SHE"S TOO F*CKING FLAWLESS!!

I am not worthy :worship2:

The hair, the dress, them lips :legend:

EDIT: Some of the comments in here :wtf:

This fanbase has got to be one of the whiniest and most inconsiderate ones out there :sweep:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived