• Last Reply

148203029_700.jpg

I found this, you can see more of the dress

Why her hair looks weird up front? Kinda bushy? :sweat:

and the lips again.. :cry:

FreePalestine

Why her hair looks weird up front? Kinda bushy? :sweat:

and the lips again.. :cry:

I see what you mean about the hair, thats why I thought it was dreads when I saw it. I think she looks good though

HausOfNicole

I think the blond streaks are significant... when she first died her hair brown she left that one blond streak above her ear and made a reference to the "could we belong together" saying. And they can!! :excited2: I don't know, but I feel like we are even closer to ARTPOP now. I just get the feeling the blond/brunette hair colours might be important to the era :shrug: And even if they aren't they still look amazing

Girl...she just has some blonde in her hair, stop all that reaching :toofunny:

nick4bty

I think the blond streaks are significant... when she first died her hair brown she left that one blond streak above her ear and made a reference to the "could we belong together" saying. And they can!! :excited2: I don't know, but I feel like we are even closer to ARTPOP now. I just get the feeling the blond/brunette hair colours might be important to the era :shrug: And even if they aren't they still look amazing

Dear lord the anticipation :dies: :dies:

misanthrope

Lol is that a Marina heart?

I thought the dreads were gone :eww:

Pshhh gaga had put a heart on her face before electra heart :coffee: so lets not

Archived