💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (OUT NOW)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

BELLYACHE
5 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

9/10

So, so good. Full body chills several times. The respect they paid for Chadwick was everything, the new Black Panther is cool asf, and Ironheart looks incredible. Her series is about it be a bop. Angela Basset deserves some kind of award for her work here. I felt it dragged a TINY bit for only a few moments in the third act, but that's the only thing I can think for criticism other than literally one vfx shot that is expected for an MCU movie. 

GIVE RUTH CARTER AWARDS FOR COSTUME DESIGN

GIVE COOGLER SECRET WARS

#COOGLERFORSECRETWARS đŸ˜©đŸ˜©

Rat Boy

Just came back. Could have been condensed a bit but otherwise really good!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

B2theRich33
5 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

9/10

So, so good. Full body chills several times. The respect they paid for Chadwick was everything, the new Black Panther is cool asf, and Ironheart looks incredible. Her series is about it be a bop. Angela Basset deserves some kind of award for her work here. I felt it dragged a TINY bit for only a few moments in the third act, but that's the only thing I can think for criticism other than literally one vfx shot that is expected for an MCU movie. 

GIVE RUTH CARTER AWARDS FOR COSTUME DESIGN

GIVE COOGLER SECRET WARS

are you talking about the VFX for the underwater shots in Talocan? cause a bunch of those really needed some work it seemed like to me.

Roughhouse Dandy
12 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

are you talking about the VFX for the underwater shots in Talocan? cause a bunch of those really needed some work it seemed like to me.

I was thinking of Shuri copy-pasted into the aircraft at the start of the last big battle. The Talocan shots didn't bother me because almost none of it was based in any kind of reality, so nothing looked "off" imo. Just fantastical. 

I'll look out for the wonky shots when I see it again; maybe I was watching through rose-colored glasses after realizing it was a major improvement from the awful vfx in MoM. (No shade to the artists. It was great work for the time they were given)

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I was thinking of Shuri copy-pasted into the aircraft at the start of the last big battle. The Talocan shots didn't bother me because almost none of it was based in any kind of reality, so nothing looked "off" imo. Just fantastical. 

I'll look out for the wonky shots when I see it again; maybe I was watching through rose-colored glasses after realizing it was a major improvement from the awful vfx in MoM. (No shade to the artists. It was great work for the time they were given)

ahhh i didn’t notice that one
 the one i noticed was when 

Spoiler

Namor was calling Talocan to battle, just after the escape sequence. 

bionic

I give this film a B-

Spoiler
  • The plot was absolutely all over the place, torn between the 4 stories of Namor/the CIA/the Iron Girl/grief. The whole CIA plot was useless and served just to set up future stories. The Iron Man girl story was useless other than to link the story to the USA to make it more marketable
  • I guess the death of Angela Bassett's character was part of the story before Chadwick Boseman's death irl. She didn't need to die. I hate it when characters suffer too much. She died off screen and the last moment we saw her was when she appeared to be managing to save the day
  • Consist theme with MCU is that these key players seem to have unlimited technological capacity but only use it when its plot convenient.
  • Challenging the god of the sea to war... at sea? Not a good idea
  • I get that being Black Panther gives you powers but Shuri was impaled by a thick pole right through the stomach, pulled herself off the pole, and proceeded to do backflips and continue fighting without a moment's break? I can only suspend my reality so much
  • Namor was A+ and best part of the story for sure. I;'ve locked him since my comic book days and love the angle they've taken
  • I don't remember much about Black Panther 1 but why does Okoye have such a drama about Martin Freeman being a colonizer? As if Wakanda didn't sit by and let colonialism happen around them
  • The film was so DARK I could barely see.

buy bionic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
TheBadRomancer

The first one was better, in my opinion, but I loved this one! I thought they had some really sweet ways to honour Chadwick Boseman in it.

Archived