Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix renews Ryan Murphy shows

Eido

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Skip a trailer, ignore the billboard. 

damn why didn't i think of that... just ignore the thing that triggers your trauma :awkney:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

damn why didn't i think of that... just ignore the thing that triggers your trauma :awkney:

Yeah do it. We all have trauma. If you wanna sit in it then that's on you.

Roughhouse Dandy

Well that's fun! Hope we get an Albert Fish season 🥳

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Madame Goo Goo
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

The Politician will have a 2nd and 3rd season. They will play years apart tho and the actors need to age, that was confirmed by Ryan :)

I think that was the plan until it was cancelled unfortunately 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

myluis617

Felt the Dahmer Show was going to be an anthology MONSTER is the main title subtitle will be whatever serial killer they dive into. 

Villanelle

What about Charles Manson?

I just would love to see Sharon Tate as a TRUE character depicted but I think Margot Robbie is the closest we’ll get really 

BradleyCooper

I’m hoping the live action Avatar The Last Airbender Netflix series turns out good and they green light all 3 seasons 🤞 

Almost all his shows go downhill after one season and the approach to the LGTQ+ issues is always the same, it's tiring... Renew him for Pose and American Crime Story and cancel all the rest :cryga:

P.S. Ok, I am lowkey happy for Dahmer's renovation :billie:

Versace

More Shonda productions and less Ryan productions please (unless it’s a glee reboot or a Scream Queens season as good as the first one)

I think the reason why this feels wrong compared to classic true crime documentaries is it's essentially a drama show. And since it's Ryan Murphy it's heavily glamorized. 

10 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

The Politician and Ratched deserved.

I am excited for a second season of The Watcher though.

There shouldn't be any more series about serial killers (especially none by Ryan).

EDIT: Sorry but is Ratched getting a second season? It was originally ordered for two but then I thought low viewership sank that ship (even though it was in the top 10 most popular shows on Netflix for a while after release). Did COVID impact the second season? I'd love to see a second season. Ratched was great, especially Sarah Paulson.

Ratched was so good! I kinda forgot about it until now. I just searched for info on the second season and even Sarah Paulson doesn’t know if it’s coming back :selena:

https://netflixlife.com/2022/08/04/sarah-paulson-doesnt-know-ratched-season-2-still-happening/amp/

lilboyblue
9 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

Or they can just not watch it? No ones holding them at gun point holding their eyes open.  Ban all ww2 movies cuz we have veterans still alive. Ban all pandemic movies cuz it's triggering to families victims of covid. Ban all natural disaster films rooted in fact because of victims. 

Where do we draw the line? It's stupid. 

WW2, COVID, natural disasters =/= being murdered by a serial killer though? Crimes =/= global events and disasters. That's not a good comparison at all. 

The Dahmer series humanized the mf to an extent. That's what's wrong with it. Sure, the victims' POVs were there as well, but Dahmer was still the central character. That's why some people, of course, came away sympathizing with that criminal.

Archived