๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix renews Ryan Murphy shows

Eido

Featured Posts

Shipper

Hooray for more shows to glance at and hear while I'm cleaning.
:ladyhaha:

I like how all his shows can be in the same universe.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

The Politician and Ratchedย deserved.

I am excited for a second season of The Watcher though.

There shouldn'tย be any more series about serial killers (especially none by Ryan).

EDIT: Sorry but is Ratched getting a second season? It was originally ordered for two but then I thought low viewership sank that ship (even though it was in the top 10 most popular shows on Netflix for a while after release). Did COVID impact the second season? I'd love to see a second season. Ratched was great, especially Sarah Paulson.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

1 hour ago, leonjay said:

Ryan is the king of TVย idc what anyone says

u should watch more tv then

doguinho-mastigando.gif

mother, what must i do?

Rj Barker

What is with this push from people to not have showsย made around real serial killers? What's the problem. We have shows and films based around tragic real events all the time.ย 

8 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

What is with this push from people to not have showsย made around real serial killers? What's the problem. We have shows and films based around tragic real events all the time.ย 

cus it's caused a resurgence in people thirsting over dahmer, who's victims relatives are still very much alive and will witness people calling dahmer "hot" or "misunderstood"

it's GROSS :grr:

ย 

ย 

mother, what must i do?

Sepsami
5 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I enjoyed the watcher lolย 

me too lol :neyde: and I liked the endingย 

Sepsami
3 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Am I the only one who can't help but think that all these series focusing on real serial killers feel really insensitive ? I am fine with a documentary but I feel like we are glamorizing killers and it's becoming a freakshow. It feels like people who are fascinated with killers are viewing it as a distraction...

I don't agree with the show glamorizing killers. It's people that watch the show that do.ย Even in the show Jeffrey was getting fanmail by complete lunatics, ultimately stupid people will do stupid things. That doesn't mean the story shouldn't be told. Now if the victims' families could share in the profit of shows like this, that would be something else. :diane:

Rhiannon
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I don't agree with the show glamorizing killers. It's people that watch the show that do.ย Even in the show Jeffrey was getting fanmail by complete lunatics, ultimately stupid people will do stupid things. That doesn't mean the story shouldn't be told. Now if the victims' families could share in the profit of shows like this, that would be something else. :diane:

Thank you for exposingย your point of view. You are right about the fact that it is the viewers who glamorize the killers. I agree with you !

Iโ€™m sorry English isnโ€™t my mother tongue so sometimes I have trouble expressing my thoughts in this language.

R.

Rj Barker
55 minutes ago, NATAH said:

cus it's caused a resurgence in people thirsting over dahmer, who's victims relatives are still very much alive and will witness people calling dahmer "hot" or "misunderstood"

it's GROSS :grr:

ย 

ย 

So? Stupid people do stupid things. People thirst and obsess over evil people all the time. That doesn't mean we have to censor everything.

ย 

4 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

So? Stupid people do stupid things. People thirst and obsess over evil people all the time. That doesn't mean we have to censor everything.

ย 

so we just let the relatives of the victims relive their trauma? how is that fair? there was nothing special about the show that needed for it to be made and murphy didn't help by casting an attractive, muscular white man and including pointless workout scenes for people to thirst over

mother, what must i do?

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

so we just let the relatives of the victims relive their trauma? how is that fair? there was nothing special about the show that needed for it to be made and murphy didn't help by casting an attractive, muscular white man and including pointless workout scenes for people to thirst over

Or they can just not watch it? No ones holding them at gun point holding their eyes open.ย  Ban all ww2 movies cuz we have veterans still alive. Ban all pandemic movies cuz it's triggering to families victims of covid. Ban all natural disaster films rooted in fact because of victims.ย 

Where do we draw the line? It's stupid.ย 

10 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Or they can just not watch it? No ones holding them at gun point holding their eyes open.ย  Ban all ww2 movies cuz we have veterans still alive. Ban all pandemic movies cuz it's triggering to families victims of covid. Ban all natural disaster films rooted in fact because of victims.ย 

Where do we draw the line? It's stupid.ย 

they're obviously not watching it but they won't be able to avoid the advertisement such as billboards or internet trailers

WW2 movies aren't portraying nazi's as sexy, pandemic movies aren't showing scenes of covid doing sweaty work outs, natural disaster movies don't have people making fancams calling earthquakes or hurricanes sexy

mother, what must i do?

Rj Barker
Just now, NATAH said:

they're obviously not watching it but they won't be able to avoid the advertisement such as billboards or internet trailers

WW2 movies aren't portraying nazi's as sexy, pandemic movies aren't showing scenes of covid doing sweaty work outs, natural disaster movies don't have people making fancams calling earthquakes or hurricanes sexy

Block the words on social platforms. Done. A fancam? Really? It's just stupidity and we're back at square one. Stupid people do stupid things.

Skip a trailer, ignore the billboard.ย 

You're so transfixed thinking it glamorised dahmer. It didn't it's a key part of who he was. Obsession with the male physique including his own.

We will have to agree to disagree and that's ok.ย 

Archived