Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix renews Ryan Murphy shows

Eido

Featured Posts

Excited for The Watcher S2 and I still haven’t seen Dahmer but congrats to Mr Murphy being a successful gay icon 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster
14 minutes ago, weed said:

Excited for The Watcher S2 and I still haven’t seen Dahmer but congrats to Mr Murphy being a successful gay icon 

I very much recommend the Dahmer show. It was very interesting and well put together. 

Find your freedom in the music

tomsches

My guess is that he’ll do the Fritzl case. It’s almost as horrible as Dahmer. 

Anderson123

Dahmer was really really good and very successful so there's no surprise they'd want to milk that. The last episode featured John Wayne Gacy and the first thing I thought was that that could've been like a pilot test. I'm pretty sure he's going to be featured next. As for the third one, my guess is Ed Gein or Ted Bundy but would be interesting to see Aileen Wuornos even though Charlize Theron already did an amazing job on that and Fritzl because that one is TERRIFYING and there's enough adaptations of Gein and Bundy already.

The Watcher:

Spoiler

I thought that ending was it. :flop: Where are they gonna take this next now? Unless it's a new cast or write new material because the real life case hasn't been solved.

Rhiannon

Am I the only one who can't help but think that all these series focusing on real serial killers feel really insensitive ? I am fine with a documentary but I feel like we are glamorizing killers and it's becoming a freakshow. It feels like people who are fascinated with killers are viewing it as a distraction...

R.

Bradley

Ryan Murphy shows get renewed all the time. Let's not forget American Love Story and American Sports Story.

Of course it would be renewed, it's the third biggest show ever on Netflix.

Monster series is a no brainer, but I don't know how the Watcher can go, it was based on real life event.

mwjuell91
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

My guess is that he’ll do the Fritzl case. It’s almost as horrible as Dahmer. 

that would be so hard to watch. 

nodandsmile

"Dahmer" is apparently their second biggest english language series (after ST) so no surprise here and also "The Watcher" is a hit

I ain't his biggest fan (he's very hit or miss for me) but he's killing and I love the fact that he gives opportunities to groups of people that Hollywood in general doesn't care for!

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

The renewed the WRONG Ryan Murphy show. RIP The Politician, maybe we'll see you again someday 😔

The Politician will have a 2nd and 3rd season. They will play years apart tho and the actors need to age, that was confirmed by Ryan :)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

TheSine

I don't about Dahmer being renewed.  It's successful, I know. But I have a feeling we're in for something terrible. 

🖤TheSine🖤

Cody James

I swear to God, if he does a series on John Wayne Gacy I will not be watching. I am sick of him having LGBTQ+ people be the main villain.

Archived