💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne claims "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst"

FairyDreams

Featured Posts

tylerjudas

"...she has the worst fans in the world and you have a responsibility to stop that" So is she fat and stupid?

Like Gaga (let alone A N Y O N E) can control what her fans say and/or think.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMadridHash

Ok...

So...

Who are you ???...

I dunno...

WTF is MDNA ???

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD

Callme when ya' a superstar ..

Elizabeth

Ok, so what people said to Kelly that time was unacceptable and shouldn't be condoned on any level but instead of doing the mature thing of no responding to it, she fought back on Twitter making it worse and thus making a bigger deal of it than it originally was.

Stephen

Kelly is telling the truth. She's not criticizing Gaga, she's criticizing her fans. We ARE a rough bunch tbh.

Not hating or discriminating a certain community, BUT the Gay community is known for their dramatic sassy attitudes. Since the Gay community takes up a lot of Gaga's fan base what can you expect? The Gays love their idols. There sassy by nature.

Plus we some teenage STANS, their hormones are all outta whack.

That's no excuse. I would never do something like this. I really hate what our fanbase has become. :(

Dunk96

I'm a Monster and a Directioner and I'm neither annoying or c*nty.It's other b---hes that get thrown up into the whole fanbase thing.It's really f*cking irritating.

hoeslay

Umm has she never heard of a Belieber?

Just saying. Monsters are bad, yes, but Beliebers are much worse..

oh my gosh.......yes. My cosuin "**** that James Blunt ass gaga, she can go suck her own dick! It's all about Bieber b---h! I hope you get tuberculosis you ****ing dip****" - My 12 year old cousin and belieber, Vicky

yourfaves

There are monsters, who are nice and have sense, and then there are LITTLE monsters, who are immature and brainless.

That actually hurst :( . . . I´m a Lady Gaga fan and I have never said anything like that to anyone. . . she´s overgeneralizing to be honest. Ugh

hoeslay

There are monsters, who are nice and have sense, and then there are LITTLE monsters, who are immature and brainless.

I'm a monster. I talk ****, but I keep it to myself. :lolgaga:

Archived