💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne claims "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst"

FairyDreams

Featured Posts

Free Monster

Everyone is capable of being a James Blunt. Gaga has done nothing to encourage wrongful behavior. She has made very few shady remarks and has never encouraged others to do so, so to put the focus on her and her fans is rather unnecessary. Kelly Osbourne has not deserved to receive the nasty messages she has received; however, more than anyone, she should know that she says a lot of things for attention. She tries to grind people's gears. She knows it. If she gets negative attention for it, then it is not hard to understand why.

agree with this! I don't get how kelly can say these things when gaga has preached nothing but love and acceptance. in fact, she HAS told monsters to stop being mean before

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sticking up for the crazy stans whatsoever (It's appalling really) - but for someone so outspoken she needs to deal with the backlash.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Miranda Sings

Basically every fan-base has crazy stans like this. And I'm sure Gaga hates how her fans act sometimes. Telling people to kill themselves is the opposite of her message, I wish some of those monsters (or other artist's stans for that matter) would realize that.

I thought this was old? I'll have to admit, Monsters have gotten pretty nasty these last few years. Nevertheless, there are much worse fandoms.

She isn't lying, to be frank.

3 points in and ready for more

Kelly is telling the truth. She's not criticizing Gaga, she's criticizing her fans. We ARE a rough bunch tbh.

Not hating or discriminating a certain community, BUT the Gay community is known for their dramatic sassy attitudes. Since the Gay community takes up a lot of Gaga's fan base what can you expect? The Gays love their idols. There sassy by nature.

Plus we some teenage STANS, their hormones are all outta whack.

marrytheARTPOP

But for someone that continuously puts other people down on television, she can't really say this tbh. She can't not expect a backlash if she says something mean about someone's fave.

But some Monsters do go too far, I agree.

HeavyPunkLover

We are second only to Madonna fans... and the Lady Gaga hardcore fanbase will grown up exactly like them: BITTER

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

"I have no filter," Osbourne said. "I say what I think and that's it". Gurl, you're not the only one :laughga:

I am not rude and tbh i think theres no rude lil monster

we r all just too full of love that sometimes hurts others

:flutter:

Archived