💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne claims "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst"

FairyDreams

Featured Posts

HausOfCarlos

hmm... I love you from gagadaily, and I like here because you are all friendly and lovely, but I need to admit that some monsters (specially on lm.com) really act like monsters, if you know what I mean

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

Some Gaga fans are extremely aggressive and disgusting with their comment. But many stans are like that as well, so it's not fair to generalize.

I just find it very hypocritical of her to criticize gagas weight when she clearly has issues of her own. But obviously a lot of the things said to her were very mean and inexcusable. But I really feel like she's just using it for attention now.

Shaney

Ozzy Osbourne fans are the worst :nails:

Beliebers and Directioners are way more annoying than Little Monsters.

She should think before she talks about the queen and maybe she wouldn't have gotten tossed :fan:

display name

Everyone is capable of being a James Blunt. Gaga has done nothing to encourage wrongful behavior. She has made very few shady remarks and has never encouraged others to do so, so to put the focus on her and her fans is rather unnecessary. Kelly Osbourne has not deserved to receive the nasty messages she has received; however, more than anyone, she should know that she says a lot of things for attention. She tries to grind people's gears. She knows it. If she gets negative attention for it, then it is not hard to understand why.

And yes, it is obvious that many fans of Lady Gaga are hateful, but every other fan base is capable of the same thing. It is just more obvious and noticeable with this fan base because of how enormous it is.

Slayer

I like how she generalises the entire fandom when in reality the only ones giving Kelly **** are like thirteen years old.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Free Monster

i mean a lot of us monsters are really hurtful and huge bullies, i would agree we are the most hurtful fanbase.

DaR34lestBeitch

#Cut4MDNA

gurl i did the minute i bought it :laughga:

andwho, if she doesnt have a filter, then she cant be surprised when other people dont either. I think its funny how she criticized gaga for not walking the stupid red carpet at the grammys, thinking it was "disrespectful" to her fans and to the public, but really it was disrespectful to gaga and her fans to criticize her for it, being that gaga's IDOL HAD DIED the day before which is why she wanted to lay low.

Well she does keep antagonising them like this :smh:

There are crazy people in this fanbase that take things too far, but you can find that in any fanbase.

Archived