💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: Folie a Deux begins filming next month

Reality

Featured Posts

misha4ever
7 hours ago, Steven said:

Maybe this rumor from Deux Moi is true then. People in the comments are speculating it could be Gaga.

i haven't notice Gaga with 'foxy eyes' tho? i do think she got her chin done but not her eyes, imo.

i thought about katty perry's recent video of her eye being stuck but she's not trying to act i think.

english is not my native language >.<

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
On 11/3/2022 at 8:55 PM, SharGaga said:

Guys she finished tour on September 17th. It is only logical there would be atleast 2 full months of preparation for Gaga without having other obligations including rest after tour. Especially since this is her biggest role to date. 

Now that I'm really into the 20 hour + journey that is American Horror Story Hotel I'm thinking that is actually her biggest role to date :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

10 hours ago, MOT said:

the only things she didn't get nominated for were the Oscar and the Nobel Peace Prize.

tiffany pollard GIF

13 hours ago, Steven said:

Maybe this rumor from Deux Moi is true then. People in the comments are speculating it could be Gaga.

Nah, I don't think she's had that surgery? Also she doesn't have any addiction to plastic surgery, only to fillers (she said something like this herself)

What people saw is probably the pre-production opening day, means they are preparing the sets, costumes, logo and other background things.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whoresup
7 hours ago, misha4ever said:

i haven't notice Gaga with 'foxy eyes' tho? i do think she got her chin done but not her eyes, imo.

i thought about katty perry's recent video of her eye being stuck but she's not trying to act i think.

Maybe Ariana? She’s starting up in acting 

15 hours ago, Steven said:

Gaga was literally seen in public two weeks ago and she has clearly not gotten a fox eye surgery. That makes your eyes look more lifted, kind of like what Ariana and Bella Hadid have. 

Schwerk
16 hours ago, Steven said:

Sounds like it could be her, but I don't think she would do this surgery. She wears wigs most of the time and that fox eye effect can be reached easily by using tape lifts under the wig. I think she loves to play with her eye shape too much to get it stitched into 1 position.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• 3 weeks later...
misha4ever
On 11/4/2022 at 2:35 PM, Steven said:

I didn't think it was her at all but now, there hasn't been a single picture for months, I'm worry this is true. I hope not, I wish she stop doing things to her beautiful face.

Maxine Puth
14 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

I didn't think it was her at all but now, there hasn't been a single picture for months, I'm worry this is true. I hope not, I wish she stop doing things to her beautiful face.

“There hasn’t been a single picture for months” there’s a whole much of photos of her at the Dom Pérignon event which was a month ago. 

The r/deuxmois subreddit also generally dislikes Gaga and acts pretty idiotic when it comes to her. The thread about Bradley and her comes to mind where everyone was enraged about their Oscar performance and people were claiming things like Gaga was hooking up with Finn Wittrock on AHS and Perfect Illusion was written about him :bear:

Hecturr
14 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

“There hasn’t been a single picture for months” there’s a whole much of photos of her at the Dom Pérignon event which was a month ago. 

there's some from like 2 weeks ago too lol

misha4ever
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

there's some from like 2 weeks ago too lol

oop

i haven't seen any, sorry

LunaUniverse

Eyeshadow, foundation, and facial tape on top of having fillers can make anybody look different from how they look with a bare face, especially someone who is in their mid to late 30s. I believe facial stiffness is something Gaga admitted is one of her fibro symptoms, so I don’t believe the stiffness is something new. I don’t really understand the hyperfocus some folks have with analyzing every detail with her face

1# Samoyed Stan

bpmMonkey
10 minutes ago, Nite said:

The r/deuxmois subreddit also generally dislikes Gaga and acts pretty idiotic when it comes to her. The thread about Bradley and her comes to mind where everyone was enraged about their Oscar performance and people were claiming things like Gaga was hooking up with Finn Wittrock on AHS and Perfect Illusion was written about him :bear:

The quote at hand is also pretty immature written, lackluster and childish. So I wouldn’t give it too much credit 

Archived