Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: Folie a Deux begins filming next month

Reality

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
Just now, NicoB said:

JAIL!

I'm partway joking. I know it's a comic book story... and the last comic book movie I saw was the Hulk :deadbanana: so I have LOT of catching up to do. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I'm partway joking. I know it's a comic book story... and the last comic book movie I saw was the Hulk :deadbanana: so I have LOT of catching up to do. 

its barely a comicbook story tho, so i think you might like (but its kinda hard to watch if you dont like sad movies)

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

Gagaplayer315

It's not a Gaga project if something doesn't get delayed :lolly:

SharGaga

Guys she finished tour on September 17th. It is only logical there would be atleast 2 full months of preparation for Gaga without having other obligations including rest after tour. Especially since this is her biggest role to date. 

monketsharona

That said I'm sure she is involved in the score right now. Michael Bearden posted a lot of  Instagram Stories lately in the studio for 'composer work' and we know she spent time in the studio with Alex as well.

9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Urgh seems like Gaga has to be mad for longer, poor Cynthia and Natalie

:bradley:

Maybe she should unleash her wrath on papa Joe :vegas:

myluis617
14 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i think gagadaily's source was some call sheet that said something about this saturday? but maybe it's just like principal photography and makeup test stuff. although that's what we thought they were doing when gaga went into WB studios a few weeks ago. 

i'm sure this info is right but does anyone else feel like december is a weird time to start shooting a movie? esp when both of the leads are known for staying in character? are they just going to break for a week at christmas? if so, gaga's poor family on christmas morning :huntyga:

maybe they're shooting all the LA soundstage stuff in december and then nyc stuff in january

Christmas is literally just another day. Her family will be alright. Plus the big check shell get will probably make up for that. Who's to say their families cant go and visit them for the holidays.

Maybe this rumor from Deux Moi is true then. People in the comments are speculating it could be Gaga.

Tangerine
28 minutes ago, Steven said:

Maybe this rumor from Deux Moi is true then. People in the comments are speculating it could be Gaga.

Why would you think that rumour is about Gaga?  Movie isn’t delayed, it was always supposed to start filming in December.  

49 minutes ago, Steven said:

how would this be about gaga? she's never had plastic surgery and isn't notorious for denying it. it's probably a Kardashian 

mother, what must i do?

Tinnitus15
54 minutes ago, Steven said:

That’s sounds like Ariana. Maybe that’s why Wicked was delayed two times idk 

Stephen

Yea that's definitely not about Gaga it says facial paralysis for months and we just saw her do a whole tour. :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Steven said:

I suppose it COULD be Gaga, but she did a hell of a lot of singing at TCB for someone with a paralyzed face. And has she not gone beyond being someone with 'acting ambitions' ? She's starred in two major movies and got a Best Actress Oscar nom for the first one, and for the second one the only things she didn't get nominated for were the Oscar and the Nobel Peace Prize.

Archived