Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The album from Gaga that you don't like at all?

Blackout19

Which album?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Lets see..

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

hausofgay

I haven't listened an ARTPOP song since a very long time. It's years now.

So it's ARTPOP for me

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs

TF/TFM, BTW and ARTPOP remain her most critical works in that order. Objectively, these albums respectively had the most impact of her career in a multitude of ways. It’s simply inaccurate and misguided to imply that because their sounds are not equatable to trends of today and through the future that their worth is diminished. Without these albums, there is no Gaga discography in my opinion. I love all of her albums for different reasons and in different ways, but it’s just fascinating that people will try to erase the magnitude of these albums simply because they do not fully understand their purpose and place. 

anyway,

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

MessyTop

Joanne. The fans don’t like it, the general public don’t like it, Gaga don’t like it. Period 

ThisGuyTony

None. :dom:

ARTPOP may be mediocre and Joanne is  lackluster, but you know I’m still jamming out to MJH and DIC. :gaycat: 

SharGaga

Joanne. Her grandma seeming indifferent when she heard the title track about her dead daughter is the icing on the cake. You could tell she wasn't moved by it at all. 

Blackout19
28 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Joanne. The fans don’t like it, the general public don’t like it, Gaga don’t like it. Period 

hehe, a lot of fans like it, and I know people who are not fans of Gaga, but they enjoy this album

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

gaga 4foot7

I.... I can't choose... :fatcat:

there all too good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHBJEORWPSOJWPJORJWOIRGWSGODEWPOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T6309RJHWWEP09UJ0PWHRGW

Smother Em Eh

A lot of ARTPOP sounds so outdated and aged like milk but I still like it. TF has a ton of fillers but amazing singles and a few standout fan favs, TFM is flawless, BTW has its highs and lows but exceeds in diversity and quality even with its fillers. Chromatica is a great record in the right direction with great production and all but has some mediocre songs. Also it doesn’t have any cringey moments or songs as some others may. Joanne grows on you and may not be as “exciting” or have the “Gaga” energy as the others but is a nice change from in your face ARTPOP and some “loud” parts of BTW. 

So I don’t hate any particular album by Gaga as they are all great in their own ways but I voted for Joanne because it has some very boring and forgettable songs. Now with that said, my second choice would be TF. Its true strength is the singles even tho I love the sound and her voice on it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
19 hours ago, Rebel said:

ARTPOP. Title track, Venus and DWUW are really good but the rest is so noisy and dated, EDM was never meant to sound timeless. 

What about Sexxx Dreams? It has great production and doesn’t sound like any of the many “loud” and in your face EDM songs on the album. It isn’t “noisy” or dated. It seems have a more balanced production then many of the other songs on AP. Sh*t, Even J n’ D sounds pretty good tbh. It has an awesome instrumental you can’t deny! G.U.Y has an amazing intro and chorus too. Gypsy started out right but went downhill after the first verse. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Roronoa
20 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

The fame is the only rights answer. Only the singles are good.

This is exactly how I feel. 

hieronymus
18 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Joanne. Her grandma seeming indifferent when she heard the title track about her dead daughter is the icing on the cake. You could tell she wasn't moved by it at all. 

Ugh, that randomly comes back to me sometimes and I cringe so hard. I can't imagine doing that, receiving that feedback, and still going forward with my angle of "it's for my family and our trauma"

SharGaga
33 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Ugh, that randomly comes back to me sometimes and I cringe so hard. I can't imagine doing that, receiving that feedback, and still going forward with my angle of "it's for my family and our trauma"

A lot of the songs on Joanne are not even about grief and loss. She's singing about smoking a whole pack of Marlboro in AYO and masturbation in DIC among other themes unrelated to her dead aunt. How she expected the album to heal her father's grief when most of the songs are not even about grief is still a mystery. It seems more like a theme she wanted to explore but never fully realized what she actually intented to do. Her calling the effort to heal her father with Joanne futile would be an understatement.

Archived