Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa leaving Chicago movie theatre

Jamey

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lyzz the Monster

My God, the girl went to see a movie with her boyfriend, did some of you really expect her to wear a gown and some crazy ass heels? :wtf:

TheMadridHash

She watched The Hobbit, she's wearing Thorin's clothes and hair.

thorin.jpg

no way, she was probably watching some oscar's Re-Screenings of "The Hunger Games" you know, so she can go back to her Home Town "The Capitol" ("where every outfit gaga has worn is so out of style")

high heeled fem

The first photo she looks like shes crying.......... and upset...... surely someone else has noticed this :noparty:

im getting over these same boring brunette, sunglasses, and big fur jacket looks :roll:

samee :pukey:

Lyzz the Monster

The first photo she looks like shes crying.......... and upset...... surely someone else has noticed this :noparty:

The fans who met her last night said she wasn't.

Gaga was coming down the escalators she was adjusting her shades security was fine, there was no crying no fights, she was smiling & signing

— Brenda❤️Gaga (@Snowcake16) January 9, 2013

Shes been under the radar since friggen 2011, it's getting kind of old.

Actually she didn't go under the radar until after the BTW Foundation launch in 2012

RideRidePony

i work in a cinema and its a daydream i often have on shift, seeing gaga in my place. but no, i have to make do with tulisa, alexandra burke and joe mcelderry...

Jacob Daniel

I seriously just might cry. I live five minutes within walking distance from that theater. It's right by the Target I do my grocery shopping at!!!

Archived