💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa leaving Chicago movie theatre

Jamey

Featured Posts

codymonster

Shes been under the radar since friggen 2011, it's getting kind of old.

That would be what you would call a successful media blackout darling :giggle:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her lips look horrible in my opinion. She looks like she can't close her mouth anymore, always posing with her mouth open.. :fail:

moonboywow

Her lips look horrible in my opinion. She looks like she can't close her mouth anymore, always posing with her mouth open.. :fail:

she never closes her mouth. its her teeth. not her lips

IKR! Maybe she was inspired by this when she had that lip injection :troll:

Hippy-Chick-Kissing-Fish-3-Assorted_zpsb913f962.jpeg

they really do look like she can't move them LOL

marrytheknight2012

she really wanted to see that bin ladin killing movie, remember she tweeted about it

Slayer

I bet she saw Breaking Dawn part 2

She has some class.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gagaloo911

that first pic looks she's crying, or is it just me?

Anyway, pretty kewl! This b---h is always in Chicago when in the States :giveup:

Yes Gaga, watch all the movies you want while we starve for new music. Just Kidding, she looks good and she is enjoying her free time. I am really starving for new music though.

DaR34lestBeitch

she doesn't need to dress like an attention wh0re 24/7. she wore the slay-beroptic wig in nyc because she was PERFORMING that weekend. if she's just chilling why the hell would she want the attention. She's moved on from that, and i'd rather her wear artistic outfits that correlate with the music and performance art, instead of wearing outlandish outfits during her time off just to please an over zealous fan base that wont stfu for two seconds.

Archived