Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: NYC premieres tonight

Bradley

Featured Posts

Apparently, the “Angel of Death” (from AHS: Asylum) is making a comeback in these upcoming episodes.

makes sense.

They are also hinting that one of the guys is psyhic/a warlock because his grandmother was a witch in Haiti.

I’m thinking that this season might turn a little paranormal, which I think AHS usually does a great job with. 

After watching the first two episodes, I like it. I think the marketing was HORRIBLE for what it actually is, like I would have went full on 80’s club music vintage film teasers, instead we got lots of stylized BDSM. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Seems like I'm one of the few who's been enjoying all the episodes so far.

The score is terrific. The leading performances have been great. Russell, Joe and Zachary have all been terrific to watch, especially Russell, who I think strikes such a delicate balance between a gentle vulnerability and a repressed toughness. I was quite moved by his sincerity when Gino confronted him with the mask. Isaac Powell's acting here is so much better than in A H Stories, he's been okay in the first three episodes but when he threatened Zachary's character it was very well acted.

The pacing is also controlled much better imo. The slower and action-packed sequences were spaced out quite evenly. It's a shame season 10 made everyone hate it before even finsihing it.

37 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Seems like I'm one of the few who's been enjoying all the episodes so far.

The score is terrific. The leading performances have been great. Russell, Joe and Zachary have all been terrific to watch, especially Russell, who I think strikes such a delicate balance between a gentle vulnerability and a repressed toughness. I was quite moved by his sincerity when Gino confronted him with the mask. Isaac Powell's acting here is so much better than in A H Stories, he's been okay in the first three episodes but when he threatened Zachary's character it was very well acted.

The pacing is also controlled much better imo. The slower and action-packed sequences were spaced out quite evenly. It's a shame season 10 made everyone hate it before even finsihing it.

I agree. I feel like this season is more like the older/earlier seasons 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...
Levine

I'm loving it so far (I'm at episode 7 now). It's not horror, more like a good thriller and I'm taking it for what it is, without expectactions.

RahrahWitch

What a sad ending :( This season really felt like a mashup of Dahmer and The Normal Heart. As a CSI style murder mystery during the aids crisis It wasn't bad but I was really missing the supernatural horror that AHS is known for. 

Poltergeist

The finale was... Disappointing at last. I found the first 2 episodes horribly boring, but then it started getting interesting. And them bam, LITERALLY nothing happened during the first episode of finale (90% of it was imagined by characters) and the second episode started quite interesting, only for half of it to be a music video.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Emigrante

I really liked this season and the finale was so so sad, I watch myself crying most of the time.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

monketsharona

Gosh episode 9 was one of the best AHS in years ! So heartbreaking ! 

Probably the saddest episode since Freakshow's Pepper centric episode

• 2 weeks later...

Archived