Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Grammys Submission

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Good luck to that Top Gun Maverick submission for Album of the Year. Everyone was like " A Star Is Born Album of the Year nom oN LoCk!"

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

ASIB was blocked by the blue ribbon panel - the one that famously ****ed over The Weeknd and subsequently got abolished. Everything, officially anyway, is supposed to go entirely by popular vote now. Who knows, with 10 slots she might just make it.

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

as I don't know any other memorable scores this year

Well most of them aren’t out yet. Right now the only one I’m pretty certain of is Giacchino for The Batman.

But I’m also confident in John Williams for The Fablemans which is due later this year and Simon Franglen (coupled with a possible posthumous nod for James Horner) for Avatar: Way of Water. I think they’re locked. 

Gaga and Zimmer have a chance though for sure. 

zakariah

usually I wouldn't hold out hope for songs like these being nominated, but then Joanne (Where Do Ya Think You're Goin'?) got nominated AND WON a grammy, so anything is possible with Gaga

and sure I Ain't Worried is a hit by a popular pop band but they're not exactly well-respected by grammy voters per se, only having 1 grammy nomination in 2009 for Apologize, even though they've had tons of hits since then :toofunny:

darkgaga
3 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Well most of them aren’t out yet. Right now the only one I’m pretty certain of is Giacchino for The Batman.

But I’m also confident in John Williams for The Fablemans which is due later this year and Simon Franglen (coupled with a possible posthumous nod for James Horner) for Avatar: Way of Water. I think they’re locked. 

Gaga and Zimmer have a chance though for sure. 

I think submission had to be released before the end of september to be nominated

Future Lovers
56 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I think submission had to be released before the end of september to be nominated

Oh that’s right! I forgot the Grammy submission window isn’t the same as the Oscar window, my mistake

8 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

HMH for Grammy :awkney:

Joanne (Piano) managed to snag a grammy, it's worth a try

mother, what must i do?

• 1 month later...
DavidLuis198

Sorry for reviving the topic, but couldn't they submit any of the Dawn Of Chromatica tracks for Best Remixed Recording? There are some really good remixes on the album and it would be great since most of them were done by more "underground" artists... They kind of lost a good chance here :(

I don't know how to write in english

Anderson123
19 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

Sorry for reviving the topic, but couldn't they submit any of the Dawn Of Chromatica tracks for Best Remixed Recording? There are some really good remixes on the album and it would be great since most of them were done by more "underground" artists... They kind of lost a good chance here :(

Dawn of Chromatica was released during the deadline of 2020-2021 so that was for the 2022 Grammys (the one from early this year with Love For Sale) so it'd have been cool to see something there. Maybe they submitted and didn't get picked? The award goes to the person who did the remix though so for example if they submitted Rain On Me and it won, it'd have been Arca's Grammy win. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
18 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

that was definitely even before the deadline of last year’s grammy awards but yes 

DavidLuis198
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Dawn of Chromatica was released during the deadline of 2020-2021 so that was for the 2022 Grammys (the one from early this year with Love For Sale) so it'd have been cool to see something there. Maybe they submitted and didn't get picked? The award goes to the person who did the remix though so for example if they submitted Rain On Me and it won, it'd have been Arca's Grammy win. 

1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

that was definitely even before the deadline of last year’s grammy awards but yes 

my bad, she released so many things last year I got it mixed, But I looked it up and it seems she only submitted Love For Sale for the Grammys (at least that's what I found), even if she herself wouldn't be the one to receive the awards, it would be cool to submit it

I don't know how to write in english

Archived