celeb

Margot on Gaga possibly playing Harley

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Of course she is going to be diplomatic. Good for her. Some other star would have thrown a passive aggressive lines. :golfclap:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

AURAOFSHEISSE

literally what made people think she would have beef with Gaga over this :bear:Ā MargotĀ played her in like 2 movies and people think she owns the character:billie:

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

ELECTROHEART

Yay I love her andĀ I don't think they're having a feud, that's only fan fictionĀ :billie:

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Of course she is going to be diplomatic. Good for her. Some other star would have thrown a passive aggressive lines. :golfclap:

I know and you know who is that uneducated other starĀ :partysick:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

nodandsmile
5 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Yay I love her andĀ I don't think they're having a feud, that's only fan fictionĀ 

that fact that it's lms spreading what some rando said without any proof just because they want itĀ to be true is so bizarre to me... that's what you'll expect a hater to do!

FFXIV WhiteMage

QueenzĀ :gayhat:

Ā 

I canā€™t wait to see how Gaga will interpret this characterĀ :sis:

Sorcerer
18 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

literally what made people think she would have beef with Gaga over this :bear:Ā MargotĀ played her in like 2 movies and people think she owns the character:billie:

It's three movies already actually. Robbie did GREAT in the role, but I think audiences would want something new since The Suicide Squad flopped.Ā 

That's a great response from Robbie, by the way.

Chlorine Sevigny

ā€œItā€™s such an honor to have built a foundation strong enough that Harley can now be one of those characters that other actors get to have a go at playing.ā€

The subtle shade in this.Ā :ph34r:

Joshie S
12 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

ā€œItā€™s such an honor to have built a foundation strong enough that Harley can now be one of those characters that other actors get to have a go at playing.ā€

I think she was put off by the interviewers question with him saying "does that feel weird to you that someone else like Gaga, such a talent, would have a different interpretation of a character that you love?"

I feel as though she is annoyed he labelled Gaga such a talent and now she's taking the role from Margot. That's why I think the end was slightly shady too.Ā :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Guillaume Hamon
19 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Haha! I mean suicide squad was the first time Harley Quinn was given her REAL chance to shine and not just vaguely shown so it would be weird to brag about being the one who made it a big role others want to play when you had no competition to achieve it back then.

Monstermilo

ive always loved margotĀ 

i knew those headlines of her being mad were fake cuz shes never been that type of person

Bradley
1 hour ago, vitoburrrito said:

Seems like a question only female entertainers have to answer to for some reason.

Not really. Bond actors are asked for their opinions on other actors' take on it all the time.

Archived