💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Disney's Dreamlight Valley

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

ddv_key_art_3840x2160_e059989506.jpg

Has anyone downloaded this game and played yet?

I have been playing it and so has my wife and we both love it.

-Mark

thatslife

10/10 amazing game. I didn't expect that it would become one of my favourited but it did! It has the perfect combination of what I like about Stardew Valley + Animal Crossing. The story is cute and the world just looks so amazing!

HausOfMark
3 minutes ago, thatslife said:

10/10 amazing game. I didn't expect that it would become one of my favourited but it did! It has the perfect combination of what I like about Stardew Valley + Animal Crossing. The story is cute and the world just looks so amazing!

YES!

-Mark

Whoa the game isn't that expensive, is there a catch? Like those annoying real life $ paid energy systems in all those phone games.

I bought the game, played for an hour or two, and I think I may have had my fill.

I can only take Goofy following and yelling at me for so long. That mf seriously would not leave me alone. :bear:

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

What’s it about? I might be tempted to download it lol 

It’s like a combination of animal crossing and stardew valley

-Mark

I'd get it but I'm weary cause my sister plays it on ps4 and it crashes like crazy. I was thinking of getting it on my switch but I think I'll wait til they work out the kinks first. 

"back to you, f*cker"

RebeldeFaith

I downloaded it a few days ago but I still haven't started it. I've been too busy, but I can't wait to play it.

Something something idk

HausOfMark
6 hours ago, Bobina said:

I'd get it but I'm weary cause my sister plays it on ps4 and it crashes like crazy. I was thinking of getting it on my switch but I think I'll wait til they work out the kinks first. 

I have it for my switch and have yet to have any problems with it. 

-Mark

6 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I have it for my switch and have yet to have any problems with it. 

Cool! I'll probs get it, I just have to figure out if I wanna pay for the 69.99 one. Do you think it's worth it? :gum: 

"back to you, f*cker"

• 1 month later...
HausOfMark
On 10/7/2022 at 12:38 PM, Bobina said:

Cool! I'll probs get it, I just have to figure out if I wanna pay for the 69.99 one. Do you think it's worth it? :gum: 

omg sorry for the late reply. I havent been on much the last month because of personal stuff and work..

I bought the cheapest version because its all I could afford but its whatever your comfort/finance level is. My wife bought the 70 dollar one and I bought the 20 dollar one and the game experience is the same except new clothes and stuff. 

-Mark

Archived