💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First 'AHS: NYC' teaser

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

This trailer really does feel like a parody, it doesn’t really feel like AHS but I’m fine with it as long as the season is good. The leaked stuff from set is keeping the hype alive for me lol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

AHS previews rarely have anything to do with the series. It's usually focused clips of hands, droplets, oozing blood, flood, latex, screaming woman, and chains rattling with eerie music.

I watch AHS not to be scared but to have something playing in the background while im cooking or doing something else. Lol

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

danbekim
37 minutes ago, Railing said:

I miss when AHS used to have noteworthy promo campaigns, including a cast poster and a long stylized teaser that would introduce all of the main characters; It's almost like the show died with Roanoke :rip:

YES!!! Remember when they made like 30 different teasers for Roanoke because they didn't reveal the theme til the last minute?

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

SpiritBunny

I'm in the same boat with most of you. This comes off as a parody. Like what is the theme?? What is supposed to be interesting??

LaFama

Well that was . . . lackluster 

Where are the teasers? We still have two weeks to go but like, for other seasons by this point we already had like 15 teasers 

And is such a shame they stopped doing character trailers after Hotel, they were so cool 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Levine

When the trailers looked amazing, the serie was a disappointed. What happens now that the trailer is trash? I'm gonna skip this, I guess.

HarleyQuinGa2022

Ryan Murphy has lost his edge. Hotel was the last good season. Went downhill fast after it. He’s trying to do too many shows at once and has sacrificed AHS to get shoes that are quite bad out instead. He should just hand AHS over to Brad Falchuk and let him take the reins. 

And where the hell is Ratched season 2?!?!? Sarah Paulson Ratched GIF by NETFLIX

HarleyQuinGa2022
1 hour ago, Red said:

I feel like something inside of me died cause I used to stan hard for AHS and now I am yet to see the past two seasons and I don't feel hyped at all for this one

So many people are in the same boat. For me it’s just the new cast is just not very likeable and the stories are just blah these past few seasons. And I think streaming the episodes so soon after an episode aired on tv has destroyed the excitement surrounding the show. They need to air the episodes on a network first and then stream the episodes a couple months after they air to draw people in and to actually sit down and watch instead of just binging episodes. 

hieronymus
6 minutes ago, HarleyQuinGa2022 said:

Ryan Murphy has lost his edge. Hotel was the last good season. Went downhill fast after it. He’s trying to do too many shows at once and has sacrificed AHS to get shoes that are quite bad out instead. He should just hand AHS over to Brad Falchuk and let him take the reins. 

And where the hell is Ratched season 2?!?!? Sarah Paulson Ratched GIF by NETFLIX

I think I heard it was supposed to go into production during 2020 but that was cancelled because of the pandy and now they haven't reconvened

Noah X

AHS should come out every 2 years so they can take their time making it better...

"a season like no other" is very bold though and does sadly make me hype up again

NATAH
2 hours ago, Railing said:

I miss when AHS used to have noteworthy promo campaigns, including a cast poster and a long stylized teaser that would introduce all of the main characters; It's almost like the show died with Roanoke :rip:

the rammstein gaga one for hotel had me by the THROAT :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Flippy
6 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Ready to be disappointed again 😍

Me every time I fall for a guy 

But anyways, I’m interested in this season compared to everyone :laughga:

I’ve enjoyed all the previous seasons that have been put out, but then again, I don’t get my hopes up.

Don’t judge something based on teasers :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived