💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First 'AHS: NYC' teaser

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Alannah
7 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

I said I wasn't gonna watch but there are some very specific elements in that teaser :lolly:

Is it the skyline telling you it takes place before 2001? Because that was what I was distracted by in the teaser. :messga:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondHeart326
6 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

Is it me or does this not look interesting at all?

it feels like a parody :/

How can you tell if it looks anything as the teasers never have anything to do with the season except setting an aesthetic for the theme at hand? 🤣 wait for the trailer to come out like 2 days before it airs before you make up your mind at least 🤷🏼‍♂️

Moonlight on Water
16 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Is it the skyline telling you it takes place before 2001? Because that was what I was distracted by in the teaser. :messga:

no i thought i saw lesbos :bradley:

she/her

DiamondHeart326
13 minutes ago, Alannah said:

It's taking place predominantly in the mid 70s then the last two episodes it looks like they're jumping to the mid/late 80s based on the episode titles. I heard rumors of there being a present day timeline but thus far there's no actual proof or footage to lead anyone to believe that is true but it is possible cuz a lot of ahs rumors from certain insiders turn out to be true 

DiamondHeart326
4 hours ago, HarleyQuinGa2022 said:

So many people are in the same boat. For me it’s just the new cast is just not very likeable and the stories are just blah these past few seasons. And I think streaming the episodes so soon after an episode aired on tv has destroyed the excitement surrounding the show. They need to air the episodes on a network first and then stream the episodes a couple months after they air to draw people in and to actually sit down and watch instead of just binging episodes. 

What are you talking about ahs airs weekly not all at once? 

DiamondHeart326
5 hours ago, Railing said:

I miss when AHS used to have noteworthy promo campaigns, including a cast poster and a long stylized teaser that would introduce all of the main characters; It's almost like the show died with Roanoke :rip:

They're releasing cast posters but each character is being released individually. 

DiamondHeart326
6 hours ago, danbekim said:

Not this... I need a trailer

Should come within  the week of the premiere date so keep watching Instagram 

has there ever been a club scene in AHS? there's been a bar, a frat party, it is different than the rest :vegas:

RebeldeFaith

Are we finally getting horror or is this another Met Gala on LSD?

Something something idk

Controversiaga
37 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

How can you tell if it looks anything as the teasers never have anything to do with the season except setting an aesthetic for the theme at hand? 🤣 wait for the trailer to come out like 2 days before it airs before you make up your mind at least 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ok the visuals and aesthetic don’t look interesting 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Emigrante
3 hours ago, weed said:

has there ever been a club scene in AHS? there's been a bar, a frat party, it is different than the rest :vegas:

Yes. Gaga as the countess on White horse in the 80s. Disco queen.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, leonjay said:

"a season like no other" is very bold though and does sadly make me hype up again

They say that every season tho lol 

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, weed said:

How can you forget this iconic scene sis 

tumblr_nw8u987lxA1rv6sroo1_540.gif

tumblr_nw8u987lxA1rv6sroo2_540.gifv

5d4d35f87878a187207713cceb7816ec22c04289

Aussie

Teaser showed nothing hinting at a plot. Meh. I’ll watch it eventually but not hyped at all. There is a new Ryan Murphy show or movie coming out every day nowadays

Archived