💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth thinks LGBTQ+ culture is so ahead of its time

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Charlie Puth's new album, Charlie, is his most vulnerable and honest album—mostly because it’s a breakup album.

The one of side-effects of a breakup is you become preoccupied with thinking about when you’ll get laid again, which is perhaps one reason why Charlie’s social media presence has become incredibly raunchy. In between his how-to videos on music chords and notes, his feeds are a flood of shirtless, blatant thirst traps, videos of himself working out, or just straight-up zooms into his crotch as he wears underwear. 

"I am very horny,” Puth admits. “All the time."

But he insists it’s really just about showing off the hard and costly: "These gym sessions are expensive in LA!" work that went into achieving his dream figure. He maintains that he doesn’t post them "to antagonize anybody."

He's referring to a growing suspicion among his fans that he's gaybaiting—posting sexually explicit content in order to attract a gay male audience, despite identifying as straight. He denies playing games: If anything, he admits he's used the queer community for inspiration in his music. He drives through West Hollywood every day, and one time, when he was listening to a song he was working on and “half-happy with,” he passed the WeHo gay clubs Pump and The Abbey, “and everybody was out dancing to something that's not being played on the radio.”

I think LGBTQ+ culture is so ahead of its time, culturally, sonically, musically, everything-ly,” he adds, “that when I had a less than perfect song at the studio and I was by myself and I saw everybody having a great time, I literally heard a different song in my head. I rearranged the whole thing, I drove back to the studio, I was so inspired." That song, he says, eventually became "Loser" on Charlie. source

Charlie Puth for GQ Hype: 

story%20dnc%20COVER%20shadowadjust5.jpgGQ%20Hype%20CP%20final%20(1).jpgshadowadjust4.jpgshadowadjust1.jpg
cp.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus

This is giving me flashbacks to John Mayer talking about constantly msturbating. Straight men are a plague.

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I love him

1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I love him 

Love yourselves

NATAH

that tiktok story is giving high school level humour :triggered:

he officially just gave me the ick :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

Archived