Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hozier - Swan Upon Leda

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I just wanna say that was a bad title choice, Leda was r**** by the swan in the Greek mythology :rip:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I just wanna say that was a bad title choice, Leda was r**** by the swan in the Greek mythology :rip:

this is not a romantic song, this song "explores the global systems that control and endanger women as the world's oldest form of occupation."

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m sure it was intentional lol

huttont
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I feel that Hozier has always been very delicate and conscientious with serious topics. He has always been very progressive, he speaks out for the right reasons, and supports his lyrics and words with action. I’m sure this was titled with intent to speak about that very issue. His tweets above that @Teletubbyposted show that he isn’t trying to be sensational. I do believe he is using this ancient narrative to speak about bodily autonomy in the modern world.

NATAH
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

i mean, isn't a lot of greek mythology crazy dark and twisted? are we gunna drag ppl for using comparisons to Zeus as a compliment and stuff?

mother, what must i do?

Archived