💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rosalia asks fans to take more care when throwing things on the stage

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"Please don’t throw things onto the stage. If you are so Motomamis that you still throw them, then make sure you throw them to the opposite side of where I’m standing."

She was struck in the face by a bouquet of flowers during her show this week

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Saint Hollywood

She’s being really nice about the situation, when she doesn’t have to be. People need to stop throwing things on stage during concerts. It’s obnoxious and unsafe in so many ways. :bradley:

Railing
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

She’s being really nice about the situation, when she doesn’t have to be. People need to stop throwing things on stage during concerts. It’s obnoxious and unsafe in so many ways. :bradley:

Maybe I just yearn for the days of the ArtRAVE etc. but I miss that being more common and wish it wasn't as stigmatized as it currently is :rip: Audience interaction is very much a good thing, people just need to stop throwing their items directly at the artist. Like Rosalia said, throw it to the opposite side.

thisguyN
4 minutes ago, Railing said:

Maybe I just yearn for the days of the ArtRAVE etc. but I miss that being more common and wish it wasn't as stigmatized as it currently is :rip: Audience interaction is very much a good thing, people just need to stop throwing their items directly at the artist. Like Rosalia said, throw it to the opposite side.

I believe it is for the artist to decide how to interact with audience and fans. It’s one thing to throw letters and gift and whatever on to a safe space from a safe distance when the artist encourages it; another thing to slap stuff on their face.

Night Vision
4 hours ago, Railing said:

Honestly, Gaga was always kind of an anomaly when it comes to not minding things being thrown on stage. Most artists never liked it or encouraged it as it is actually dangerous.

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Honestly, Gaga was always kind of an anomaly when it comes to not minding things being thrown on stage. Most artists never liked it or encouraged it as it is actually dangerous.

She’s been hit in the head by things even before. I faintly remember her being hit in the head w a small hard plastic toy during the BTWB and her haters memeing it… but then that iconic vid at the artrave during dwuw happened so it’s always been weird.

Overall I think it’s time to retire it

Saint Hollywood
7 hours ago, Railing said:

I get the nostalgia factor, because I too miss the ArtRAVE days. But like others said, Gaga was usually an exception to stuff like this. I do think audience interaction is one of the best things about shows, but this to me falls under being irresponsible and careless. Most cases of people throwing stuff on stage recently have been dangerous. (Example: When Gaga got hit with that plush toy in the face on a stage that is literally on fire. :bradley:It’s also annoying for the staff to clean up and whatnot. 

Archived