💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Production on Johnny Depp's new movie going "very badly"

Meat

Featured Posts

Original article in French, translation:

Johnny Depp's first film since the defamation trial, "Jeanne du Barry", is already off to a rocky start.

Columnist Bernard Montiel revealed there is already tension on set between Depp and actor/director Maïwenn and that the two "do not get along at all".

Montiel says Depp is also frequently late or doesn't show up to set at all:"[Sometimes the team is ready at 6 am and [Depp] never comes. It's madness. They're fed up. It's going very badly. They constantly argue."

berlinforme

One would think he'd try to fix what's left of his reputation after this trial and being shunned by huge parts of the industry. Sad but not surprising, I guess? 

1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

One would think he'd try to fix what's left of his reputation after this trial and being shunned by huge parts of the industry. Sad but not surprising, I guess? 

No wonder his kids don’t want anything to do with him. Lily is slowly building her own acting career and I can imagine her not wanting all the bad press.

DpHitch1992

Not suprised lol 

The director is probably fed up with having to feed him his lines.

elijahfan

The shoot literally ended last week, I’m not sure what’s the point of arguing about this now.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

No wonder his kids don’t want anything to do with him. Lily is slowly building her own acting career and I can imagine her not wanting all the bad press.

Let’s not go out and pretend that name isn’t still tremendously helping her get opportunities.

elijahfan
30 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Not suprised lol 

The director is probably fed up with having to feed him his lines.

Maïwenn has a reputation of being difficult to work with, so whatever happened on this project, I don’t feel sorry for her.

DpHitch1992
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Maïwenn has a reputation of being difficult to work with, so whatever happened on this project, I don’t feel sorry for her.

And so does Johnny Depp. 

I guess both are ridiculous to work for then.

5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And Johnny doesn’t? Someone could write a whole book about his unprofessionalism on set :billie:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

And so does Johnny Depp. 

I guess both are ridiculous to work for then.

Maybe.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Meat said:

And Johnny doesn’t? Someone could write a whole book about his unprofessionalism on set :billie:

I guess they both knew what they were getting into then.

bionic
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object :gaycat:  

buy bionic

pachinko
3 hours ago, berlinforme said:

He has a great reputation. 

elijahfan

Also, not sure we'd like to give much credit to ****-stirrer Bernard Montiel as a few years ago this is what he had to say about Gaga - for the non-French speakers, words like "ugly", "c*nt" and "fat" are being casually thrown around here:

https://www.public.fr/News/Bernard-Montiel-s-en-prend-a-Lady-Gaga-Je-l-ai-rencontree-elle-est-vraiment-moche-478470

So yeah, maybe leave the people who were actually involved in the project do the talking, that will probably be better for everyone.

Guillaume Hamon
27 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Also, not sure we'd like to give much credit to ****-stirrer Bernard Montiel as a few years ago this is what he had to say about Gaga - for the non-French speakers, words like "ugly", "c*nt" and "fat" are being casually thrown around here:

https://www.public.fr/News/Bernard-Montiel-s-en-prend-a-Lady-Gaga-Je-l-ai-rencontree-elle-est-vraiment-moche-478470

So yeah, maybe leave the people who were actually involved in the project do the talking, that will probably be better for everyone.

Montiel is the typical jet set jerk who needs attention... I wouldn't trust him either.

And I don't say that just cause he bashed Gaga lol.

Archived