💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney reveals son laughed & hung up on her+ reading hateful comments

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

as.jpg

I woke up this morning in the most adorable room I’ve ever stayed in in my life 🎀 !!! I feel so blessed !!! I was inspired by Khloe Kardashian’s hair so I’m working on deep conditioning it today !!! They say nothing is impossible !!! Well I do nothing every day 🤷🏼‍♀️ … I know. That was lame 🙄 … either way I was shocked to see how many comments there were under my post l did yesterday. I looked and good god people are absolutely hateful !!! It saddens me to realize a person who watches something on Instagram that doesn’t even know me takes the time to even comment and say such hateful words !!! What a sad life !!! Yes I’m sensitive so it hurt my feelings and as for all of your comments about my kids go … the last phone call I had with my son that I haven’t spoken to in 9 months he literally laughed in my face and hung up 🙄 !!! Absolutely hateful !!! I do social media because I find joy out of making my silly vidoes 📲 !!! People are hateful so my advice to people in this world is if you’re lucky to find someone nice … hang on for life because those are rare 💎 !!!

ChicaSkas

This whole thing is sad. She needs some emotional comfort and lessons in how to use social media 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ProfessionalClown
12 minutes ago, noa234 said:

I do social media because I find joy out of making my silly vidoes 📲 !!! People are hateful

Some people who comment on Brit should really listen to this. She does **** on Instagram cuz thats where the fans interacted with her and created a lot of connection with her. She’s having fun with finally being expressive. Just let her be. 

this is horrible man, I feel so bad for her 

sarcamstic

i just want people to leave brit alone ): she deserves to be happy & it breaks my heart seeing how much hate she still gets, both online and from her family. she was in a conservatorship for years & people still bash her for nothing. i wish i could give her the biggest hug. i love her silly videos. :kara:

flying like 1000 birds

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

my advice to people in this world is if you’re lucky to find someone nice … hang on for life because those are rare 💎 !!!

this is just so so so sad. her family are literal rot. she deserves so much better. she deserves unconditional love.

🤖⚡️

VasilisVas

Wow..

who would’ve known Lucky was literally like a prophecy? How crazy. Wishing her happiness and support.

NCgaga

I feel so bad for her. I want her to be able to handle everything with a clear and stable head. She has entered a new world with new freedoms, but she has so much hurt and trauma to unpack. 

I just want her to realize that not everyone is going to understand her point of view, and that’s ok. 

Versace

Yea Britney its sad, things have changed. This is why I limit my social media presence. People are vicious online, more than ever. GGD is a better alternative for me but these days even on here some users will try you for no personal reason. 

27 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I feel so bad for her. I want her to be able to handle everything with a clear and stable head. She has entered a new world with new freedoms, but she has so much hurt and trauma to unpack. 

I just want her to realize that not everyone is going to understand her point of view, and that’s ok. 

Is she seeing a therapist?  She needs someone she trusts to explain to her that, as you say, it's ok that not everyone is going to understand her point of view.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Charmz

I’ve followed Britney’s career since I first saw the “…Baby One More Time” video. 
Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

I listen to her older stuff (first 4 albums) a lot. 
Music Video Britney GIF

I just unfollowed her on social media. I have noticed that when I read her posts, I feel helpless and get anxiety. It’s like an old friend who you can’t change. Someone you can’t help, no amount of commenting on her posts will do anything.
Imagine Mental Health GIF by Hello All

I wish her so much love and healing, but I can’t witness this anymore.

Britney Spears Basketball GIF

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Fresco

Well, I'm glad I didn't post any thing about that. Tho I actually read it and had something written here, but didn't post it. 

Those children of hers should call their mom. It doesn't have to be that hard.

Joshie S
10 minutes ago, Charmz said:

I’ve followed Britney’s career since I first saw the “…Baby One More Time” video. 
Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

I listen to her older stuff (first 4 albums) a lot. 
Music Video Britney GIF

I just unfollowed her on social media. I have noticed that when I read her posts, I feel helpless and get anxiety. It’s like an old friend who you can’t change. Someone you can’t help, no amount of commenting on her posts will do anything.
Imagine Mental Health GIF by Hello All

I wish her so much love and healing, but I can’t witness this anymore.

Britney Spears Basketball GIF

You have anxiety witnessing her being finally free? Ok, weird take. 

I'm so glad she's free and has a voice again. Let her live and learn on her own, she spent 14 years not able to make a decision freely. Now she's a free woman. :vegas:

Sorry if you liked her better when she was being drugged up against her will. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Charmz
4 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

You have anxiety witnessing her being finally free? Ok, weird take. 

I'm so glad she's free and has a voice again. Let her live and learn on her own, she spent 14 years not able to make a decision freely. Now she's a free woman. :vegas:

Sorry if you liked her better when she was being drugged up against her will. 

I don’t want anyone to be drugged up against their will, and it’s kind of concerning that you would try to twist what I said like that. I’m genuinely curious, why would you imply this? 

I want Britney to be happy and healthy, and free. She is not at this time. She seems like she’s having some hard challenges, and I personally don’t have the mental strength to read these posts without causing myself anxiety.

IF I was in a real position to help her, I would feel better about it. I don’t see how watching a car wreck over and over can help anything. 

I understand that some people may see following her as supporting her, and that is fine - for them - not for me. Me not following her anymore doesn’t mean I wish her harm and honestly, how irresponsible of you to imply that.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Archived