Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe exposes Kanye, he responds with a Rant

noa234

Featured Posts

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s pretty clear that one of two things is going on 

1) this is all fake drama drummed-up by Kanye to stay relevant and in the public eye as much as possible, or 

2) he has sever mental health issues that need to be addressed ASAP before he does something really tragic 

It’s probably an intentional/unintentional mix of both, unfortunately. 
Add in so many complex layers of people who gets to benefit from the drama. 

berlinforme

His obvious mental instability and illness aside, I'm not sad about people as narcissistic as Kanye being separated from their children :oops:

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

It’s probably an intentional/unintentional mix of both, unfortunately. 
Add in so many complex layers of people who gets to benefit from the drama. 

I’m thinking about all the yes-men in his inner-circle that keep gassing him up, telling him that everything he’s doing is cool. They would be hit the hardest if he were to actually seek help, I think. 

Tyler1992
58 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m thinking about all the yes-men in his inner-circle that keep gassing him up, telling him that everything he’s doing is cool. They would be hit the hardest if he were to actually seek help, I think. 

Sadly, there’s a whole empire that falls if he walks away. He is so caged up with no where to go. It’s disturbing really…

Smother Em Eh

It blows my mind how someone as unproblematic as Britney was in a conservatorship but not Kanye? 

I’m not a fan of Kardashian’s or Khloe herself but this man is a complete w*ck job and anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived