💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MCST To Make Decision On BTS’s Military Service By December

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

On October 5, Minister Park Bo Kyun of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) attended the National Assembly’s parliamentary inspection of the administration and announced that the issue of BTS’s military service will be decided by December of this year.

Minister Park added, “We are comprehensively reviewing the issue by looking at various aspects including the points that national defense is a sacred duty, military service is a symbol of fairness, BTS has made Korea known as the vanguard of K-culture and created a huge economic ripple effect, there are equity issues between popular artists including BTS and those who practice fine arts, this will affect the group when one of the BTS members joins the army, there are [results of] public opinion analysis and opinions of men in their 20s, and so on.”

Jin, the eldest member of BTS, was born in 1992 and is currently 29 years old. He must enlist in the military according to the 2020 amendment to the Military Service Act.

If the amendment to the Military Service Act which is currently pending in the National Assembly is passed, the BTS members will be freed from military service obligations. However, if this special exception does not apply, Jin will have to enlist in the military early next year. After that, the remaining BTS members must also enlist.

Source

This is complete trash and basically forcing people to do something they don't want to do, not taking into account their unique characteristics and whether the military will be good or bad for them. Abolish it :huntyga:

monstrosity

Being enlisted is an actual nightmare of mine, thank god my country has no such thing 

bionic

I don't think the special exception should apply. If they want to create these loopholes where convenient, then the whole system should be scrapped. Its fairer to everybody.

buy bionic

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, Karl said:

This is complete trash and basically forcing people to do something they don't want to do, not taking into account their unique characteristics and whether the military will be good or bad for them. Abolish it :huntyga:

it could be great if there was no mandatory military service but we are not living in the peaceful world. They are living next to North Korea where every male must serve an average of 10 years in the military. this is not a good idea to abolish it.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

it could be great if there was no mandatory military service but we are not living in the peaceful world. They are living next to North Korea where every male must serve an average of 10 years in the military. this is not a good idea to abolish it.

10 years????? 

13 hours ago, Teletubby said:

So then why do females not have to do it? 

Teletubby
18 minutes ago, Karl said:

So then why do females not have to do it? 

there are countries where females also have to do it. but mostly the military is built on men's supremacy, they don't see females as useful as men.

AkariGaga

Why does some guys want to enforce their ideologies to foreign countries? The same as Elon musk writing about how ukaraine should accept   those referendums.Tasteless. One size doesn’t fit all.And we don’t live in an ideal world with peace and unicorns.South Koreans are proud to serve in their mandatory military service and it is not like they are sending these young men to war for the sake of a dictator.They are living near North Korea which is ruled by a dictator family and North Korea just launched some missiles in this week.

River

I was in jail for refusing to join the military :legend:

There are enough patriotic lunatics who will serve freely, forcing people to do should be a crime, don’t take my freedom to fight for your wars :iamfair:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, River said:

I was in jail for refusing to join the military :legend:

was this you?
Ex_OyPuUYAMNA_l?format=jpg&name=large
Ex_OzD-VoAUXx3c?format=jpg&name=large

River
32 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

was this you?
Ex_OyPuUYAMNA_l?format=jpg&name=large
Ex_OzD-VoAUXx3c?format=jpg&name=large

no lol it was something like 15 years ago, a few days after I turned 18 lol

but I'm happy to see that it's still a thing among young people, IDF sucks.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sneaky Oliver
18 hours ago, Karl said:

This is complete trash and basically forcing people to do something they don't want to do

This is how the whole world works basically :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived