đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lorde at Paris Fashion Week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cello

are they serious? :ladyhaha:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

GagasLeftFoot

The joke is that some years ago, an interviewer asked Charli about her new single "Royals" and Charli answered (trolling) without correcting the interviewer.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

alsemanche
48 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This looks like Charli XCX... 

That is Charli :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chesescake

I'll just get started. So umm, I have to say that I, love, your music. One of my favorites song that you have... Is Boom Clap! Where did you get the inspiration from that?

CharliXCX.jpg

Umm... Boom Clap came from... You know, just me look up like... How the beat goes on and on and on and on and, make me feel good. And you know, I not really part of that sound of my heart, that life style culture. So I thought I write a song about it.

monstertoronto

How are some of the comments saying this a joke and not just an error by a straight intern. 

Railing
40 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

How are some of the comments saying this a joke and not just an error by a straight intern. 

Because it's a very common in-joke in her fanbase, based on this specific interview from 2014:

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Railing said:

Because it's a very common in-joke in her fanbase, based on this specific interview from 2014:

Is the interviewer in on the joke?  I thought she was just confused but when she asked if boom clap is for the STD community it sounds like the whole thing is a joke. 

Archived