Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is left for Gaga to do? (Looks wise)

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Nateprizhm
2 hours ago, Kirby Ghosty said:

A rock/gothic Marie Antoinette? An Electric Chapel sounding album with Rococo fashion would slay me

d1a113a381eefbbb27f1ff824b760f926fb3958f

I feel like this would be too similar to Halsey’s  most recent effort

ELECTROHEART

Apart for blonde, Gaga used almost every hair color for each era:

Lilac - Rain On Me era

Purple - Lovegame/Paparazzi era

Blue/Teal - TEOG era/911 era

Green - Pre and ARTPOP era

Yellow - Telephone/Monster Ball

Orange - BTWBall Australian Leg/Pre-Joanne/Ally Maine era

Light Pink/Peach - Born This Way single era/BTWBall LATAM leg

Hot Pink - Chromatica

Black - ARTPOP era

Brunette - Pre and ARTPOP era

White - G.U.Y. era

But there's only one color se has never used and it's red, she only used an orange-red wig the day of the Grammys 2016, but never an intense or deep red hair for an specific era and I would like to see how she rocks a full red weave.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Mother of Puppies

I'm still waiting for a whole era of 80s inspired looks and music (80s, funk, disco)

9765bb39163af7001ad425c06a0f780c.jpg

lady-gaga-con-maquillaje-de-los-a-os-och

maxresdefault.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Railing
8 hours ago, Kirby Ghosty said:

A rock/gothic Marie Antoinette? An Electric Chapel sounding album with Rococo fashion would slay me

d1a113a381eefbbb27f1ff824b760f926fb3958f

Paws Down Little Mnsters would have a field day with this

NashvilleGAGA

Write and star in a musical: it’d be like a two hour long music video. Gotta happen. This could be done with a whole new album too. 

I hope someday we’ll get a songbook style tour where the setlist changes drastically every night. Maybe even a “play through” tour where she does one album front to back and then some other hits.

Italian cookbook

I think she’d do great in a classic rom com

a memoir 

I have loved every album so whatever comes next will likely be a win for me

***just seeing this was looks only.. forgive me everyone, I’m new!

Cavadour
18 hours ago, dove said:

the day will come where she'll be old, we'll be old, it's so crazy to think about

Everybody knows we grow old. What we don't know is how fast it happens.

I remember clearly the picture of Madonna on her first album. I was 28. Now her face is bloated and overdone. Many of the heroes of my youth are already gone. As is three quarters of my life. Nobody escapes old age and death.

But somewhere along the way, I was already in my 60 when my path crossed LG's. The passion, the thrills, the emotion I feel today, deep inside, when I hear her voice, I see her on stage or on the big screen is pristine, intact, intense. Even stronger as anything I felt for an artist before. Our body is decaying, this includes the brain. Memory fades for sure. But the spirit, the soul doesn't age. As long as you take care of it and keep as close as possible of your inner self. Your very own path.

Now what is left for Gaga to do ? More music, more movies, more incredible things she has never done before. I trust her. She will go far. As any italian who loves pasta she'll probably become plumpy with age. One day, maybe earlier than expected, she'll be in perfect shape to sing opera !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Kirby Ghosty
9 hours ago, Nateprizhm said:

I feel like this would be too similar to Halsey’s  most recent effort

tumblr_pnwf6aAtYf1qm9co3o1_1280.jpgGaga did it first though, I’m thinking maybe mixing the Maria Antoinette wigs with modern outfits. 

hieronymus
7 hours ago, Railing said:

Paws Down Little Mnsters would have a field day with this

Little Madonsters really love to cling to that performance as revolutionary as if it's not just copy and pasted from Dangerous Liaisons 

G U C C I

Her with dark red voluminous hair and natural makeup belting out on the piano for an entire album would make my life honestly. Especially combined with a new haute couture aesthetic. She’d have girlies playing catch up like always. 

EGOT2027

i personally hope she wears things a bit more out there for this awards season (a la Cher). she can save the gowns for joker

Archived