💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney shares lengthy post on Twitter about being mistreated

noa234

Featured Posts

I hope someone would help her with these types of caption cuz it looks like word salad.
Vlogs would be more appropriate i think

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Juanlittlem

So she's also leaving Fifth Harmony? :saladga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Controversiaga

I think she'd benefit more from video vlogs.  tbh, most of us don't like to reading big long paragraphs and we love Britney's mannerism and how she expresses herself.  I think a lot of us would watch her talk, rather than read. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Squidward T

I mean come on people, if you're not gonna read that, are ya'll really even gonna read the book? lol 

bluemonkey

I’m sure if Gaga wrote it y’all would read it. She talks about people scamming her, her dad showing her off like a dog, how her confidence has lost, and how she’s finding herself again. 

even she said so herself, cut her a break, it’s only been months compared to years of trauma caused on her. 

I think it’s sweet she hopes her story inspires people 

LaLuna

She can express herself in anyway she wants, she's more than earned it, but I'm not reading her long-ass posts, sorry. Wish her the best though.

59 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

I mean come on people, if you're not gonna read that, are ya'll really even gonna read the book? lol 

Reading a book is not the same as reading a long-winded Twitter post with emojis and unnecessary capitalization and punctuation.

Gimme More

The comments here…are you guys unable to read? If it was on paper it’d literally be two pages.

’kindness punks’ but say you can’t be bothered and are fed up of someone expressing themselves and talking about their trauma. What is wrong with you people?

If Gaga wrote this we wouldn’t see these dumb insensitive comments and poor attempts of jokes.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived