Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney shares lengthy post on Twitter about being mistreated

noa234

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot
20 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The comments here…are you guys unable to read? If it was on paper it’d literally be two pages.

’kindness punks’ but say you can’t be bothered and are fed up of someone expressing themselves and talking about their trauma. What is wrong with you people?

If Gaga wrote this we wouldn’t see these dumb insensitive comments and poor attempts of jokes.

Yes like Gaga has talked about her trauma and we listened to her. So why not listen to Britney? Also Gaga and Brit are friends. Gaga would not condone this behaviur portrayed by some ppl here

Concertaholic
3 hours ago, Najoua Belyzel said:

FeP86hKXgAEqTus?format=jpg&name=900x900

Is that Lea Michele or Emily Ratajkowski? I can’t tell the difference :laughga:

It's actually a good read and doesn't take long to read it.  It gives further insight on how she was treated and the effects that still has on her.  I'm glad she's openly expressing her thoughts and not keeping the painful thoughts inside.  She's healing.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Helxig

I actually found that an interesting story to read

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NATAH
9 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I mean come on people, if you're not gonna read that, are ya'll really even gonna read the book? lol 

a book is formatted and designed to be easy to read lol

mother, what must i do?

Sinfullota

Am I the only person who was excited when I saw the length of the post? She is an amazing storyteller and this was a good read. Im glad she is finding herself again and yes it's only been a few months of freedom compared to 14 years of abuse and trauma.

Not The Real Gaga
13 minutes ago, Sinfullota said:

Am I the only person who was excited when I saw the length of the post? She is an amazing storyteller and this was a good read. Im glad she is finding herself again and yes it's only been a few months of freedom compared to 14 years of abuse and trauma.

An amazing storyteller?

Come on now :sharon:

Pennywise

The way I’m reading this instead of listening to my professor in a Ph.D. Poetry class :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I read it all… it’s like reading a couple of pages of a book .. but before it’s been professionally edited 

NATAH
24 minutes ago, Sinfullota said:

Am I the only person who was excited when I saw the length of the post?

yes. my neurodivergent brain almost did a windows reboot seeing the sheer amount of text

mother, what must i do?

SPARTACUS

Everything is perfect and I can't wait for that record breaking comeback album. :spin:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

I love the woman but it’s really hard to read her posts at full face value when she starts with overly exaggerated claims about things so small. We all know it doesn’t take 3 hours to blowdry anyone’s hair, so why say that? She’s not an alpaca. What’s the benefit in lying about something so trivial?

Same with when she was saying they were taking gallons of blood from her each day/week depending on when she’s telling the story. It just gives her statements a sense of unreliability that isn’t needed. Her story is dramatic, traumatic, and interesting enough as is. I guess it’s a coping mechanism, but it’s always struck me in a weird way. 

Archived