💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift Updates Spotify

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Flippy

Finally! :tony: It's happening!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I still think it's coming on October 11th. AKA Coming out today. That is ONE WEEK from today. 

EGOT2027
2 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I still think it's coming on October 11th. AKA Coming out today. That is ONE WEEK from today. 

why oct 11th? i was assuming she updated her profile bc they were getting the song in the database for friday. i feel like gaga updated hers on the tuesday or so of stupid love’s release week

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

why oct 11th? i was assuming she updated her profile bc they were getting the song in the database for friday. i feel like gaga updated hers on the tuesday or so of stupid love’s release week

It’s a Gaylor rumor on tiktok 

zakariah

totally forgot the album was coming out on 21 october, i'm surprised it's taking her this long to release even a snippet of the single

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, zakariah said:

totally forgot the album was coming out on 21 october, i'm surprised it's taking her this long to release even a snippet of the single

i think most people think she was waiting for the new grammy cycle (which started a few days ago)

Archived